𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘|𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪs,
ɪ ᴡᴀsɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ."

Mary was driving her car while stubbornly groaning over the phone

Mary was driving her car while stubbornly groaning over the phone. "Mary! Are you listening?!" Mary's best friend yelled at her over the phone her British accent clearly visible.

"What?" I hummed irritated with her yelling.

"I asked where are you." She repeated her question with more force imbedded in her voice. I rolled my eyes. "Anywhere but Virginia." I retorted.

She sighed exaggerating. "Whatever." "Alright. Well I'm hanging up on you now." I quickly hung up not letting her reply knowing I'd never hear the end of it.

I drove right past the sign that said Welcome to Mystic falls.

3rd POV

Mary was wondering around the town of mystic falls when she came across a place named the Mystic Grill.

"My, how original." Mary's voice sarcastically added to no one in particular. As Mary parked her car she walked into the bar/restaurant.

As if automatically her ears perked up hearing everything around her. Walking up to the bar she sat down. "Excuse me." She made her presence known to the strangely cute bartender.

Mary's POV

"Would you like something?" He asked.

"Ah...yes could I get red wine please." I requested, he smiled at me. "Can I see your I.D?" He asked, I nodded pulling out my wallet and showing him my I.D.

He nodded and passed it back to me. "Your drink will be out shortly." He noted. I took the wallet back from him and stopped him. "Also could I get a side of fries on the side." He chuckled and nodded.

Eventually my drink came and I continued to flirt back and fourth with the waiter. "Here's your drink Ms. Mary." I smiled and sniffed the drink.

I looked at his name pin on his shirt. "Thank you Mr. Matty." I smirked.

'Vervain.' I instantly thought. I smiled and drowned down the drink, I saw the man sigh in relief.

"So you got any relation to the Stuart family of Scott-land." He asked, I was taken aback by the question.

"Uh-um- yes...actually my great great-grandmother was in relation to Queen Mary." I lied smoothly through my skin.

"Well isn't that something to brag about." I heard a indifferent and unfamiliar voice said. Looking over I saw a man who looked about 28.

"Damon." Matt seethed out. I scrunched up my face. Do they not like each other?

"Who's this you have here?" The raven haired man asked looking over to me with a very much annoying smirk. "I'm sure you heard my name." I tilted my head annoyed with his presence.