VII

Muichiro POV

I woke up from my slumber to see a clean and arranged room. I don't remember arranging much and I believe I left piles of clothes on the floor. Did my... Did my roommate arrange for me? Whoever they are, I have to thank them.

I got up from my bed and once I made it, I quickly went to look for my roommate.

I walked out my room and roamed in the dorm, visiting it as I was looking for my roommate. I opened the few doors and to my surprise, my roommate wasn't in the second room. I entered their room to see if I would be sharing with a guy or not.

'The closet would be enough' I thought as I opened the closet. It was full of shirts and pants but it had some dresses and few skirts. It could be a girl or a guy who loves crossdressing. I quickly got out as I went to what looked like a living room.

There I saw a sitting figure. As I slowly approached them, I came to the conclusion it was a girl. She had long black hair fading to orange. Oh, I recognize her! It's Nezuko.
I now remember that I accepted to be her roommate, though I don't remember why. Whatever...

I should greet her.

Nezuko POV

I was sitting, watching some vines and minding my business. I kinda miss the nyan cat meme. RIP

- oh hey Kamado-chan

A voice whispered behind me. I almost jumped. What in the almighty Rengoku?

I looked back, with my eyes widened at the person who decided to disturb me.

I met Muichiro's beautiful tourmaline like eyes. I was busy admiring his features that I didn't notice how close we were.

I quickly create some space between our faces. The oblivious boy looking weirdly at me.

- Hey, are you ok? You're a little red.

He stated, looking, I think worried.

As far as I knew, I wasn't sick or anything. Then that means, I'm blushing but why? ( I don't know, it's not like you face was close to your future husband's). I quickly shook my head, responding:

- no no, I'm fine. Are you hungry?

As if on cue, my stomach made that embarrassing noise. Why out of all the times!

I quickly went to the kitchen, pretty sure my cheeks are burning. Totally not forgetting about Muichiro in the living room.

Time skip

We were now going to eat some DELICIOUS food, made by me. But as I was about to dig in, Muichiro spoke:

- Uhm, I wanted to thank you for helping me arrange my room. And thanks for the meal...

I warmly smiled and just nodded before digging in.

It was silent, not the awkward one but the calm and peaceful one. I could get used to it.

Once we finally finished. I wanted to clean but he stopped me.

- I will do it, you should rest. You worked too much today.

I was about to refuse but he seemed serious so I just let him do whatever he wanted and went to my room.

'He could be boyfriend material-' wait what am I even thinking about! I'm so weird. I quickly tapped my cheeks, to avoid looking like a ripe tomato.

I changed into my pajamas and went to bed early.

Author POV

As soon as Nezuko's face touched the pillow, she went to dreamland.

Meanwhile, our young male lead was arranging the dishes. Wondering when he'll visit his family. He let out a sigh as he finished the last plate and walked slowly to his room.

' I wonder why she was red earlier. Was she sick or something?' He thought as he went to bed after changing into his pajamas.

- This girl is weird... he whispered.

- but quite interesting... he finished, slowly drifting into deep sleep.