CHAPTER 35

"Jun-Woo let me put this on you" I say holding up the plastic wrap. I'm trying to get Jun-Woo to shower but he doesn't want to put on the wrap. "No get away from me." He tries moving but winces at the pain. "See stop moving your going to hurt yourself even more" I scold him "can I just please put the plastic on I promise I won't hurt you don't you trust me" I pout "don't pout you know I can't resist that" he sighs but then finally gives in "fine hurry up and put it on me." I smile and make my way to him. I help him sit up and I softly wrap the plastic around him. I'm like really close to his face and I'm getting really shy my cheeks are so red right now. As I finish I take a bit of a bandage and put it on the wrap so it secures it from coming off while he bathes. "I'll help you to the bath but just don't take your shorts off because I'ma be in there with you" he smirks "can't promise anything" I roll my eyes and wrap my hand around his waist as we slowly walk to the restroom. The day was going by really slow and I didn't seem to mind I haven't been able to spend time with Jun-Woo lately so taking care of him makes me happy. But at the same time I miss Jun-Woo being all over the place in the company. He currently decided to take a nap so I was left with nothing to do. Then something pops out in my head and I quickly make my way towards my small file holder. I took out the Criminal record paper and gulped I still couldn't figure out whose this is. "Jang Han-Seok" I say out loud. Could it possibly be one of the Jun-Woo's siblings? I sigh and think a little more. Who could help me with this. Who can be so smart to find out who this could be. I think even harder and soon the light bulb in my head turns on. "Vincenzo" I snap my fingers and write a note for Jun-Woo and place it in the night stan letting him know I would be out and to call if he needed anything. I slowly walk out of the apartment and make my way towards Vincenzo and Cha-young's apartment. I really hope they can help me they are my only hope. I knock softly and Cha-young opens the door. "Oh Citrus good morning" she smiles as she greets me "good morning I'm sorry to disturb you but I really need help on something" I show her the Criminal record and her smile falls and her face turns serious. "Come in" she says and I do as told. The 3 of us sit in silence in the kitchen table. I clear my throat to get rid of the silence. "I umm found this in the pile of paperwork that I had and I have no idea who this is. What I do know is that they have done so many bad doings" I explain and Vincenzo looks through it "Jang.Han.Seok." he says pausing. "let me see" Cha-young takes the paper and scans through it "Wow that's alot of False management and look he has even...killed..people.." her eyes slowly start to water she then points at the date next to one of the incidents "this is the day and time my father was killed." Vincenzo looks over at Cha-young "that means this Jang Han-Seok could be the one who kill-" she cuts him off "we need to find him" she stands up and slams the record on the table. As Vincenzo and Cha-young talk I look over the dates and and events that this person was being charged for and one specific date caught my eye. April 30th 2017. 9:34pm..This is..when Dong-Wooks sister passed. I gulp. This person must be so ruthless in order to kill these innocent people. Dong-Wooks sister had an open case that she never got to finish because of this...I want to finish it for her. "I'll help you find him." I say confidently "Citrus it can be dangerous" Vincenzo says and I scoff "I don't care I'll do anything to find this Jang Han-Seok guy.. like really anything." I repeat and he smiles and nods "okay then should we make a plan now." Cha-young suggested and I nod "Yes we should and we will soon but just be careful this Han-Seok guy can be closer than we think" he explains and we nod. A moment of silence spreads towards us but my phone interrupts it. "Hello.....okay I'll be there.....don't worry I'm not far..." I hung up the phone and excuse myself. "I'm sorry I have to go back I'll meet up with you guys tomorrow." Cha-young nods "I'll text you a location of where we should meet" I nod and walk out the door. "Where did you go" Jun-Woo asks as I walk into the apartment "Cha-young wanted to ask me something about....some suits she bought" he nods and I point at him "why are you out of bed" he shrugged "who gave you permission sir. Because I'm pretty sure I didnt. Now go back to bed or atleast lay down in the couch." I walk to the kitchen and get him a bottle of water as he takes his seat in the sofa. "You know you can trust me right" I blink slightly and freeze in my spot "i-i know" he nods "so if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask me. You know I'll do anything for you" he says grabbing my hand and intertwines it with his. I hand him some pills because he said he had pain and I didn't want him to be in pain. I was making ramen in the kitchen while Jun-Woo was watching the Angry birds movie. My mind somehow kept going back to the Record. Who exactly is that person and why would he cause such danger and harm to innocent souls. Who ever you are I will find you and I won't stop till you get what you deserve. Watch your back Jang Han-Seok.