CHAPTER 47

I wake up with a soft warm blanket around me followed with a arm that is holding me tight. As I close my eyes getting ready to go back to sleep the doorbell begins to ring. Jun-Woo lets out a groan and I sigh  "maybe if we don't open they will leave" he says turning around with his eyes closed. With all the laziness I had in me I actually managed to be able to get up. "Put a shirt on before you get out of the room please" I say as I walk out closing the room door behind me. I don't even mind to check out the window to see who it is I just open the door. "Hello- what do you want now." I say as soon as I see the crazy lady I never wanted to see again. And by crazy lady I mean my uhh Mother. "I see you still live here" she says pushing me aside as she walks in. I DIDNT EVEN LET HER IN. "Well yeah I did pay it off so...why would I leave" I walk towards the room and knock on the door before opening it "Can you hurry and get dressed my mother is here" I close the door once again and walk towards the kitchen. I really need a coffee right now. "You live with someone" she asks. Can I just say my mom has a big RESTING BITCH FACE and I honestly don't know why. "Yeah.. jun-" before I could finish my sentence Jun-Woo comes out of the room. He smiles as he sees my mom and greets her "Good Morning Mrs. Park" she scoffs "since when does he live here" she continues "actually ever since I was in house-" "HOUSE RENOVATION" I cut him off. If my mom finds out he was in house arrest she would flip not that I care but I really don't wanna deal with her right now. "Mom why are you even here" she stands up walking towards me ignoring Jun-Woo who I then motion to come and stand next to me. He does as I ask him to and my mother starts to speak "me and your father will be leaving next week" she says and u raise my eyebrow "okay... And what do you want me to do.. clap" I start to clap as I finish my sentence then slide I cup of coffee to Jun-Woo which he gladly takes and a take a sip of mine. "Just wanted you to be aware that I may visit you while I'm still here" she says and I place my cup down "mom listen I really really don't want to see you anymore I wasn't joking the other night when I said I didn't want nothing to do with you anymore" she scoffs "then why don't you explain that ring on your finger" I look at her confused "what ring on my-" I look into my hand and she was right. There was I diamond ring on my finger. When did.... "I'm gonna marry your daughter" Jun-Woo suddenly speaks up and my mother's face becomes read from anger "and who do you think gave you permission to marry her. You have no right to-" "it's your daughters choice if she wants to marry me or not and we've been talking about this for a while." My mom looks at me in disbelief "your going to marry this man" she asks pointing her finger at him. I turn to Jun-Woo and smile at him which causes him to smile back "yes..yes I will" I say and she rolls her eyes "I can't believe this. What your doing is unacceptable. Oh wait till I tell your father." I sigh "I think it's time for you to leave." She gasp "your kicking me out" I then place my hand under my chin and face Jun-Woo "what do you think babe. Am I kicking her out" he shrugs "It looks like you are princess" we both smirk and I look back at my mother "take it as you want the door is right there please take yourself out" I sip my coffee once again and she huffs and walks to the front door but before she could close it I yelled "please lock it on your way out!!" Jun-Woo begins to laugh and we soon hear the door slam. "Ridiculous" I say the tap into Jun-Woo's shoulder "when did you give this to me" I say kinda upset that I don't remember. He seems to know how I was feeling. Since he kisses the top of my forhead then says "I slipped it on your finger when you fell asleep last night" I smile and hug him "not the kind of proposal I expected but...I love it" I kiss his cheek and drink the rest of my coffee "I'm not really into the get on one knee kinda thing so I just decided to do that" he drinks his coffee and I smile at him "it's okay I'm just happy you atleast want to marry me" he looks at me with curiosity "why wouldn't I" I shrug "you never seemed as the guy that would want to have a stable relationship and actually get married" I fix the couch as I say that "well I wasn't like that before. That's till I met you. You changed me completely" he says and I smile "glad I could change your mind" I say and yawn "you wanna go back to bed" I shake my head "we can't we have lots of stuff to do" I rub my eyes and see him coming close to me in the corner of my eye. I am then soon lifted of the floor "let's go take a nap" Jun-Woo yells out "no put me down" before I could say anything more he takes me into our room and drops me on the bed "good night" he jokes around and I laugh. Before I was once again fast asleep in his arms.