Chapter 35: It'll Be Fine

(After school)

       Suho's POV:

I unlocked the front door of my house and walked inside. After taking off my shoes and backpack I made my way into the kitchen, now feeling a bit hungry.

       "What should I make?" I wondered as I looked around the inside of my fridge. Eventually I decided on making fried rice, and after about 15 minutes it was made and ready to eat.

       I took a seat at the dining table and began eating the fried rice. While in the middle of eating, I heard my phone buzz from inside of my pocket, so I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked my texts.

       "Huh?" I mumbled once I realized that Seojun was the person who had texted me.

Seojun: Suho?

Me: Yes?

Seojun: I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but the math test is literally tomorrow and I kind of need help studying for it, so could you tutor me?

Seojun: Please?

Me: Today?

Seojun: Yah

Me: Sure, I don't mind

Seojun: Really? Thanks! Do you want to come over, or do you want me to go to your house?

Suho: My place is fine

Seojun: K, I'll be there soon

Suho: Okay, sounds good

I turned off my phone and immediately headed upstairs and to my closet, not even bothering to finish my food.

       "What should I wear?" I wondered as I searched through all of my tops. Eventually I decided on wearing a black, long sleeved shirt as well as a pair of jeans. I also wore a thin, black choker and silver earrings.

Once my outfit was on I walked into my bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Not gonna lie, I looked pretty hot in this outfit.

       After a few minutes of waiting, I heard a knock on my front door.

       "Crap, he's here," I muttered as I ran out of my room, down the stairs, and to the door.

       "It'll be fine, right?" I told myself as I took a deep breath in, trying to calm my nerves.

       Then I hesitantly placed my hand on the doorknob and opened the door.