13

Chapter 13

I woke up in shock, the pain came back instantly when I saw the sunrise.

24 hours ago, at this same exact spot is where he told me he loved me. This was the place where we kissed for the first time, the place where I felt alive, where I felt whole. Never would I have dreamed of it ending this tragic. It really was all for nothing at all.

L, I searched for you in the sunrise, but you took the sun with you when you left.

Life would go on, but it would never be the same without you L.

I cried for hours mourning him. The sun shined on him, and I could have sworn, I saw him smile.

I held the corpse so tightly. I suddenly felt a feeling of indifference.

I wasn't sad anymore; I wasn't crying anymore. I knew that in couple of minutes, I would be in the same place, where he was.

I would be able to rest, I would be able to tell him how much I loved him, I would be able to be with him. I would be able to stop feeling. And maybe then our souls, our atoms or our energy would be reunited.

Somewhere, in another life, we would be together. I'm sure we're taller in another dimension.

Even the stars, the same stars the shine so bright on every evening, the same starts that have watched over earth for far longer than any god, any religion, any theory, also choose destruction in the end.

In the end this was all faith. We were doomed from the start. Cursed. This is the price we paid.

And in that moment, I asked myself how many lives would I have to life, until I'll find you again L?

It's not a happy story, well I didn't live a happy life.

THE END

 ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading. 

I wish you a good night or day!!!

xxxx