Ladynoir part 1

"Chatt" Ladybug whined, grabbing onto his arm in attempt to make him stay.

"Mlady, as much as I love spending time with you, we have school tomorrow" he spoke gently. He knew too well if Ladybuy wanted something she would get it, and he was the something in this situation.

Sighing Ladybug got up and hugged Chat. Digging her face into the warmth of his chest. Rising to her feet, she placed a loving kiss on his lips. "I love you" she said softly looking at him. "I love you too mlady" he spoke kissing her cute nose.

"I would love you more if you carried me home and spent the night" she teased, looking at him with her beautiful doe eyes, kissing his cheek.

Sighing in defeat, with a smile he scooped her in his arms and raced towards her home. Earning a kiss from his lady.

Reaching her home in a matter of minutes, he opened the trap door and gently placed her in before coming in as well. Detransforming, Marinette looked at him. "You want some cookies" she asked softly. "Mari it's 11:30" Chat said eyes silightly widened. "True" she complied.

"I'm just gonna change" she said making her way to her bathroom.

"Uhmm" he mumbled laying on her bed. He often wondered what it would be like, revealing his identity to her but doubt always followed.

Things were good with them he didn't want to mess it up, him being her classmate and friend as Adrien. Even though it was extremely hard to act like he didn't want to scoop her in his arms and cover her in kisses. Maybe one day he'd get the courage.

Plus, she was extremely understanding and never rushed him.

"Okay move aside" Marinette came in.....