𝐸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝟥

𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝟙𝕥𝕙

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤: 𝔸𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕖

𝟡:𝟚𝟘 𝕒.𝕞

          "Q?" I said aloud... Right in front of me was my friend, Q. But... he was getting eaten by his girlfriend. I stood there in horror as I continued to watch his girlfriend eat out his guts as he just laid there dead on the floor, by the stairs. But... I just couldn't believe it. I just talked to Q last night on the phone and now he's dead; I just couldn't believe it. I looked down at the floor in disbelief and started to shake from fear. 

          "Quin... is dead," I said aloud still in utter disbelief from this sudden turn of events. I stumbled on my feet but I caught myself on the wall. "Quin is dead," I said again. I just couldn't believe it. I should have said yes to his offer last night if I wanted to go to karaoke but now he's dead...

          "Hey, Jay where did, Percy go?" Q asked. "Oh, he had to go home early to do something before his mom got home," I said. "Oh, alright then," he said and looking back ahead. I and Q were walking back home together like we always do but this time without our other friend Percy. It was silence between me and Q but it was a comfortable one. But I got stopped by Quin putting his fist to my chest to stop me from moving. 

          "Hey, Jay you know if you have anything to talk about I'm here for you right?" He gave me a questionable look. "Yeah, I know that, and thanks dude," I said and gave him a smile. He gave me a small smile before he took off my hood and ruffled my hair. "How about we go get some coffee, it's on me," He said and gave me a small. I nodded my head and smiled back, "Yeah sure," I said. "Great, now race yea." He started to run. I stood there shocked for a second before running after him. 

          "Hey, man you cheater!" I yelled at him. "No, I didn't! Your just slow!" He yelled back at me as he started to laugh. I started to laugh as well as we both raced to the coffee shop.

          I felt tears go down my face as I remember a time I and Quin raced to the coffee shop. I smiled at the memory but then I remember what was happening. I looked back up to Quin and his girlfriend and slowly started to walk over to them. As I got closer she looked up. She had blood all over her face and her eyes were pure white. She started to make a groaning noise as she was getting up but I ran over to her and kicked her down the stairs. Her body flopped down the stairs and she laid there motionless. 

          "Is... she dead?" I said aloud to myself as I looked down at her body. "I think... I killed her." I slowly started to smile a little bit but I shook that smile off my face and turned back to look at Q's dead body. His guts were everywhere, it stained his clothes with blood, and it was creating a pool of blood underneath him. He had tears going down his face as he looked to the side with his now bloody stained hair. "Rest in peace man," I said and slowly walked down the stairs to his girlfriend's body.

          I crouched down to her body to examine it. Her neck was snapped the other way and so was her left leg. I continued to examine her till I got to her arm. I grabbed her arm so I can see it better to see that it was a bite mark. There were weird-looking black lines admitting from the mark throughout her whole arm. "What the fuck?" I whispered to myself and dropped her arm in disgust. "What the fuck is happening here?" I said and stood up from the ground and looked around.