𝐸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝟦

𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝟙𝕥𝕙

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤: 𝔸𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕖

𝟙𝟘:𝟛𝟛 𝕒.𝕞

          "Oh, no," I said aloud to myself as I looked at my brother's school that was up in flames. I looked at the school in terror. But snapped out of it when the thought of my brother came back to my mind. I started to run to the school again but this time I tried to run faster than before. I ran past the gate of the school and stopped in my tracks. "LO!" I shouted almost stumbling on my feet as I looked around for him. But instead, I saw two boys so I ran over to them.

          "Hey, you two do you know a kid named Lo Radars?" I asked them in a hurry. They both looked at me before thinking for a second; they both nodded there before the skinny one answers me. "Yeah, we know him but we didn't see him on the way out. We think he's still inside." He then pointed to the burning school. The answer he gave me didn't help me with my fear as I looked back at the school. 

          I was about to run to the school before I heard running foots steps behind me. I turned around to see Percy and the guy we met in the school. Percy looked at the school in horror while the other guy didn't have any expression at all. "BROTHER!" They both yelled and ran over to the guy and hugged him. He hugged back but he didn't hug with much enthusiasm. "Help!" I turned to look back at the school. "Someone help!" Someone yelled again. "Lo!" I yelled out in hopes that it could be my brother. I ran over to the front of the school about to run in but rubble fell in my way. 

          "Lo!" I yelled again but heard no answer so I yelled again, "Lo!" I stood there anxiously waiting to either hear or see anyone. "Jay?!" Someone yelled back. Hope ran through me as I heard someone yell my name in hopes that it is actually my brother. "Lo!" I shouted once more. "Jay!" I smiled when I heard the yell, knowing that it was actually my brother's voice so I yelled again. "Lo!"  

          "Jay, we have a problem!" I heard Percy yell. I turned around to look at him to see that he was pointing to the gate of the school. Zombies were being attracted by the fire. "Quickly close the gate!" I said and watched as Percy tried to close the gate but it was too hard for him to push since there was something in front of it. So then I watched as the guy ran over to the object in the way and move it so Percy can move it. But he was still having trouble cause one of the wheels to the gate was missing, so it was just dragging on the floor. 

          So then the guy ran over to Percy and helped him push the gate. It looked a lot easier to him than it did with Percy. When the gate was fully closed the zombie just got to the gate. But since the gate was closed it was hard for them to get past it. Since it was tall so no one can get over it. "Jay!" I turned back to the school. Remember that I have to get my brother. I looked inside the school to see if I find to see him or if I can find him inside. "Jay!" He shouted again but this time I can see him. He was running down the hallway to the entrance to the school. 

          "Lo! Come on hurry up!" I shouted at him. He looked at me and picked up his pace to the entrance. He was coughing on his way over the cause of the smoke but he still continued to run anyway. "Come one Lo you can make it!" I shouted and looked at him with hope in my eyes. Well, that is until I heard cracking. I looked up to the ceiling to see that it was breaking since it was an old building, and it was not in the best condition. 

          I think Lo saw this and ran faster. As he got closer I can see that Lo had tears in his eyes and he put a smile on his face when he was almost to the entrance. I put on a smile to see that he was safe and (almost) unharmed. But that smile soon faded away when the ceiling above the entrance, collapsed right on top of Lo. "NO!" I shouted and ran over to the rubble that had fallen. I saw Lo's body halfway through the rubble; his legs being crushed. I grabbed his hands trying to pull him out but it wasn't working. "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!" I shouted looking behind me.

          I saw Percy and the two boys run over to help me. The two boys tried to lift up a piece of rubble off of Lo's legs as I and Percy tried to pull him out. "A-Aaron help!" The boys said as they were struggling with trying to lift the debris. The person I now know named Aaron stopped what he was doing and went to help his brothers. They lifted up the debris far enough that me and Percy were able to pull him out. We both gently set Lo's body on the ground. I quickly check to see if he had a pulse. When I felt none I just to panic. "Lo..." I whispered slowly shacking his body. 

          "Come on Lo wake up!" I said almost shouting. "Come one man you can't leave me now!" I shouted now shacking his body voliently. When I stopped shacking him his head move to the side, like if you were sleeping but this one was motionless. I felt my eyes start to tear up now knowing that my brother is dead. I felt a hand place itself on my shoulder and when I turned to see who it is; it was Percy. He had trouble keeping in his tears but he tried to do as best he can. "W-We have to go-go know, J-Jay... we don't have much time," He said turning over to look at the guy named Aaron who was at the gate. 

          He had a melt pipe in his hand knocking done any of those things down or killing them. They were trying to get over the school gate. I looked down at my brothers body in my arms and back to the gate. I quickly got up leaving my brothers body on the ground and ran over to a wall. "WE HAVE TO GO!" I shouted trying to climb up the wall. "Wait what about Lo's body?!" Percy shouted running over to me. "We'll see if we can come back later. But now we have to go!" Percy nodded his head trying to wipe away his trears but they still kept coming. 

          But he still continue trying but nothing worked so he just stop trying and try to help me over the wall. "Your so heavy!" Percy said as he tried his hardest to push me up. But then I felt myself being lift up onto the wall. I turned back to see that it was Aaron that pushed my up onto the wall. He then started to pick up his brothers and lift them up into the wall. I helped them to make sure they got down safely. Turning back to help Percy, Aaron grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up; Percy safely going over the wall. Now it was Aaron's turn. He grabbed the top and started to lift himself up but he was having a little trouble so I helped him a little bit. 

          He nodded his head as a thanks and jumped down to his brothers and Percy. I was about to jump down to before I looked behind me back to Lo's dead body. 

"I'll see you later, brother..."