please don't do this [twenty one]

𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

(this chapter hurt to write lol so heads up)

On the way to the Stilinski home, Isaac rode on the back of Seline's motorcycle and Felice was on Scott's motorbike.

"Are you seriously losing powers?" Isaac asks Seline. She was really starting to hate that question.

She sighs, "Unfortunately, but I'll get them back once Stiles is better."

"What does that mean?" Isaac questions.

"It's a long story," Seline vaguely responds, pulling into the driveway. "I'll tell you when I'm not too stressed." Isaac nods, not pressing into the subject.

The group runs up the stairs to Stiles' room. When they opened the door, they notice that Lydia and Aiden were already in the room.

"How'd you know?" Scott asks, looking at the two.

"I heard it," Lydia answered.

"Banshee?" Seline asks. Lydia nods, "Banshee."

"Don't ask," Aiden recommends. "It's more confusing when you ask."

Felice moves towards the bed, "Not as confusing as this. Are we in a horror movie or some shit?"

On the bed, a pair of scissors was stabbed onto the bed. Attached to them were a bunch of red strings from the crime board.

"He uses red for unsolved cases," Seline informed the group.

"Maybe he thinks he is part of an unsolved case," Aiden theorizes. Isaac jumps in, "Or is an unsolved case." Seline pinches his forearm, making him yelp.

"Hold on," Lydia gathers the attention. "Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?"

"He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere," Scott tells Lydia.

Isaac adds, "We came here to catch a scent."

"What else did he say?" Lydia asks.

"He thinks he is bleeding," Seline adds. Felice jumps in to add more information, "And he is freezing."

"Tonight is the coldest nights of the year. It's going to drop into the twenties." Aiden tells the group. Seline could see how much Aiden was willing to help, his improvement from the past few weeks was great.

"That's just great," Seline mumbles, running her hand through her hair.

"What did his dad say?"

Seline, Scott, Isaac, and Felice glance at each other. Seline spoke up, "We kind of... didn't tell him yet."

Lydia gapes, "Stiles is freezing and bleeding, and you didn't call his dad!" Seline cringes, knowing she was right. Lydia was literally almost always right.

"I know it sounds bad, but he made me promise I wouldn't call him," Seline told the strawberry blonde.

"We can find him by scent." Scott says, "We already have the vampire looking for him and the witches are doing spells to try and find him. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gone far."