𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

"You don't have to lock me in the house, you know?" Felice grumbles, sipping on a blood bag Seline had stolen from the hospital, courtesy of Melissa McCall. The Angel rolls her eyes at the vampire's persistent complaining and sips on her coffee. "It's not like I can do anything, you compelled me to behave," Felice practically spits out.

Seline downs the rest of the coffee, "keep up the complaining and I'll limit your blood supply." The girl almost laughed, she sounded like a mother scolding a child. Placing the cup in the sink, she turns to Felice, "oh, since you're here, do the chores, yeah?"

"Stop acting like my mother," Felice crosses her arms, tilting her head, trying to intimidate the Angel. Though, it didn't really work.

Seline scoffs, "then stop acting like a child. It's that simple, Dracula." Felice's face morphs to anger making Seline chuckle. The teen grabs her motorcycle key and helmet. Turning to face the vampire, Seline threateningly narrows her eyes and leans forward just a bit, "if you try to pull anything, I won't hesitate to lock you inside the bank vault and let you decay without blood, got it?"

"You're bluffing."

"Are you sure?" Seline sadistically chuckles, tilting her head slightly, "how do you know I haven't given up on saving you?"

"Because I'm still alive," Felice says, voice wavering a bit as if she's unsure.

Seline clicks her tongue with the roof of her mouth, making a tsk sound, "what if I just need you for something? ...Besides, if you cause me too much trouble, I will stake you and toss you to the side. No one will think twice about it 'cause you're already dead to them. You're only worth something to me, everyone else moved on, Felice."

Using her magic, Seline pins Felice to the wall with an invisible restraint, "now be a good girl, or else you will wish you were actually dead."

"So you ran a background check and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Malia clarifies, walking next to Seline. It was the first day of senior year. Malia rode with Seline since the were-coyote couldn't drive yet, while Stiles had brought his jeep. Their parking spot was next to each other, thankfully.

Stiles nods, "speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago."

"So what?" Seline asks, running her fingers through her hair, combing out her helmet hair, "everyone speeds. Hell, I sped on the way here."

The Stilinski boy halts, stepping in front of the two girls. He was desperate in convincing the two something was up with Theo. Seline already didn't trust the werewolf, but she didn't have anything to back her up so she kept her mouth shut.

"Who speeds?" Stiles earns a look from Seline, "besides Seline... people trying to get away from something."

Malia raises an eyebrow, "well, how many tickets do you have?"

Seline snickers and crosses her arms. She knew how many Stiles had, she'd compel him out of half of them. The Angel bites her lips before condescendingly adding, "yeah, Sti, how many tickets have you had? Except for the ones your dad got you out of... oh, and the ones I compelled the officers to forget about."

"Whose side are you on?" Stiles narrows his eyes at her, earning a wink in return.

"I don't know, Stiles," Malia sighs, "I mean, I see why you're worried. He's really hot. He's got great hair, perfect body. You should definitely feel threatened. Every girl's dream."

A snort escapes Seline, her hand moving to her mouth to cover her laugh. Stiles looked like he was about to blow up in jealousy.

"Yeah. I definitely do... now more than ever!" Stiles flails his arms. The boy turns to Seline, who was still holding in her laugh, "oh, you think this is funny, huh?"

"Hilarious," Seline mutters, snickering a bit.

"Do you think he's hot?"

"I mean-" Seline cuts herself off because of Stiles's glare, "pfft, no... this is a trap. I'm not falling for that."

"Answer the question, angel," his voice sickeningly sweet, emphasizing the pet name. His eyes were a stark contrast to his voice, they were hard and narrowed.

"Next to you, he's nothing, honey," Seline grins, an annoyingly kind voice makes Stiles clench his jaw. "I'm kidding, you're definitely hotter than him, but that doesn't mean he isn't attractive."

"That's not any better!" Stiles exclaims, "you're sticking with me all day and if Theo talks to you, I will drag you away, got it?"

"No-"

"Got it?"

"No-"

"Got. It?"

"You look hot when you're jealous."

"Seline!"

"Yeah, yeah, I got it, you little cunt."

𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌