Feelings 0.1

I feel lost.

I don't know what should I feel right now.

Yes, I admit, it was my fault.

Gosh, I'm childish enought to do those things. But what? Well, I don't know. This is how I feel.

We're falling apart because of me. You don't deserve me. Space? No, I don't know. If I sk for space, it feels like it's over.

Like, we're just waiting for the other person to give up and move on, and that will hurt.

I get mad, irritated... Jealous. Yes, jealousy hits me. Why? It's because I love you enough to feel it but we're misunderstading  things.

One day we're fine, one day we're in war. Do you think it's tiring? Well, I'm tired but we always do this. We always end up arguing about nonesense and in the end, we're hurting ourselves. I know you feel the same way too. I know I hurt you more. I don't have the rights to be hurt. But I do have!

Yes, you worked hard to be with me but that doesn't mean I can't be hurt. That doesn't mean I shouldn't get mad and just be sweet to you.

No, that's not how it works. Do you know how many days did I take to give you my answer? To clarify my feelings to you? I don't want to assume or cheat myself that I like you even if I don't? No! I would never do that! I can see you working hard to make me smile, do things that will make me happy even if you will just embarass yourself. I think and think, trying to know what do I feel.

And then you think you're the one who's happy when I gave you my answer? I'm extremely happy too that my heart's gonna come out from my chest.

*

I still don't know you and you still don't know me too. It's only been months. We build this relationship to know each other, to build a future. To have trust and support. We fight, because it's part of it and it tells you what your partner feels. Jealousy? Yes! It is a part of it too.

There's no rules in love. As long as you stay faithful, true and have trust then it will work.

(I don't effin' know why did it end up like this but thanks for reading xoxo.)