BGR Theory

Okay so in Bakugan Geogan Rising there are more than a few plot inconsistencies. However I really feel the need to talk about two of them that are linked in multiple ways and both revolve around one character. Personally I don't think these inconsistencies are just mistakes and they could have a larger meaning behind them.

I'll start with episode four, part two: Magnus returns.

For a quick summary of the episode; The Awesome Are leaving school when they see Emily Black being carried and taken away by a Cubbo. The Awesome Brawlers follow Cubbo and end up at Everett Ray's Bakugan battle arena where Everett and Strata are trying to get Emily to battle Strata so Everett can get more views on his channel. Dan faces Strata in battle instead until Magnus shows up and takes over the battle, destroying all the cameras and defeating Strata in battle. Magnus then has a short conversation with the Awesome Brawlers and his sister before leaving and the episode ends with Dan saying "That's Magnus.. Good to see he's back."

Now all this may seem normal and you're probably thinking "So what's the inconsistency? Magnus shows up to save his sister, tells Dan that they will battle again sometime in the near future and then he leaves, seems normal enough?" Except that'd be wrong.

Because how did Magnus know what had happened to Emily or where to find her?

While the explanation might be as simple as he just saw the livestream online. I feel like there's more to it… Back in the episode Magnus PI, Magnus sees a video about the Bakugan battle league but switches it off and says how it has nothing to do with him. So what are the chances that he randomly sees Everett's live stream and decides to tune in? The only channel other than the news that Magnus is known to watch is the Awesome Brawlers' channel (This is seen in episode thirty, part one: Two sides of the coin). So unless the live stream's name mentioned Emily in it he'd have probably just ignored it.

So how did he find out? Well I think someone told him, likely over text. The only other thing it could've been is he randomly saw the battle while flying overhead, but the chances of that are even lower than him seeing the livestream, not to mention he appeared in a way that makes it obvious that he knew what was going on.

Now who could've told him? Well any of the following could be a possibility because they're the ones most likely to have contact with Magnus or they have a reason they'd want to tell him.

Dan
Wynton
Lia
Shun
Ajit
Riot
Emily
AAAnimus
Everett

However we can quite quickly narrow this down.

Emily wouldn't have had an opportunity to contact Magnus. Saying it was Riot would be too much of a stretch as there's no proof she knew what happened. AAAnimus can be removed from that list too because even if they knew what was going on they likely wouldn't bother contacting Magnus about it.

Now the remaining six.

The chances of it being Everett are so low I'm almost not sure why I put him on the list, however I do have a reason for that. Everything Everett did in this episode was for ratings and views on his channel. At the end of the episode he even says "Nillious battling did earn me a bit of a rating spike, while it lasted." It's because of this I put him on the list of potential people who could've contacted Magnus, if he wanted views and thought that Magnus battling with Nillious would earn him views then it'd make sense for him to want Magnus to go there and battle. It could've been his plan all along, bring Emily to the battle arena then force her to battle Strata in the hopes that Magnus would show up and take him down, earning him views in the process. It's even confirmed in this episode that he knew Emily and Magnus are siblings before Magnus showed up. However, it's seriously unlikely that he'd have been able to contact Magnus (and Everett isn't involved in the second inconsistency I noticed which I think is linked to this one) so we can take him off the list too.