Dos🤌🏽👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

^listen while reading if you want

         No longer in India's POV

Eva: India are you okay?

India: yea I'm just shocked, how was it?

Eva: it was really good he came over because I needed help setting up my new tv and he asked if he could stay over because he wasn't gonna do anything at home.

India: okay continue.

Eva: I said boy no then he gonna say alright don't ask me to do shit for you no more I told him to wait because you know I be needing help with stuff since I just moved in my new house.

India: yea yo ass stay needing help 😭

Eva: girl hush, anyway so yea I was like fine what are we even gonna do? He said we can have a movie night, I asked if he wanted me to invite you and Brent but he said no he wanted alone time with me inside I was screaming but I had to act like I didn't care about what he said so I said oh umm okay I guess. So tell me why we were watching scream and I jumped because I think it was a jump scare or something then he wrapped his arms around me...

India ouuuu I said as my eyes widened. Girl continue I said .

Eva: then I said what are you doing? he said nothin and started massaging my shoulder with his thumb , the movie ended and he looked at me in the eyes... I said what? And he told me your eyes... their so beautiful I never noticed how beautiful they are.. my body froze and I said t-thank you I looked away because I became nervous and he lifted my chin making my eyes lay back on his.

India: that's so romantic 🥲

Eva: I knoww but then he kissed me while slowly moving down to my neck then all the way down to my Area and asked if I wanted to. Even though I wasn't a virgin I felt like I was loosing my virginity again

India laughed while covering her smile.. she was insecure about her smile for some reason even though her smile is very beautiful.

Eva: I said yes I want to then he pulled off my shorts then he seen pulled off my panties and threw them across the room and smirked at my wetness.

India: damn girl your going into detail... I stannnnn😌😭

Eva : yea I gotta for you since your still a virgin.

India: true .

                     SMUT WARNING 🤭💗

Eva: anyway so I felt a warm feeling against my clit and I started moaning loud he knew what he was doing to be honest 10 minutes of that and I came
He licked it all up and he came up with pure lust in his eyes and he started kissing me and I started rubbing his back and took of his shirt he unbuckled his pants and took them off leaving him in his boxers I sat up because I was getting impatient and he pushed me back down getting on top of me..
End of smut🥲

India: alright girl that's enough we close but girl ion wanna hear abt your sex life lmaooo😭

            Finally our food came out

While we ate our food brent texted me

                            Brent🖤☝🏽

Brent: wyd

                     At brunch with Eva why?

Brent: I'm finnna go to the studio I was seeing if you could come but it seems like your busy?