Seis🌞🌊

^ y'all already know atp

Brent: India are you sureee?

India: Brent.. I'm 25 and still a virgin, I'm ready...

Brent: "I'm so tired though, can we do it tomorrow." he said rubbing my face and looking into my eyes.

India: "fineeee."I said rolling my eyes and turning my back towards him.

Brent: "why the fuck are you always doing that shit!? Ima give yo ass a reason to have a attitude just wait." he said turning me towards him.

India: "you ain't gonna do shit!" I said in a fuck you tone.

Brent: who the fuck is you talking to?! He said sitting up.

India: "man fuck you, I'm sleeping on the couch." I said getting up.

Brent: "you ain't goin no where"he said grabbing my arm.

India: "let me go" I said moving his arm and walking out the room.

Brent: girl get yo ass back up in here!

India: "shut the fuck up!" I said walking down that stairs

I layed down on the couch and put in my AirPods in and started listening to music while scrolling through Twitter,when 10 minutes later I could hear moaning upstairs... so I slowly walked up stairs and put my head against the door... pleasseee it was Brent moaning, I covered my mouth I wouldn't laugh I opened the door slightly to see that he wasn't in there, so I opened the door all the way to try and look for him but...

Brent: "BOO nigga!" He said laughing.

India: "boy! You play to much."I said rolling my eyes and leaving the room

Brent: "girl come here" he said running out the room trying to catch me

I started running down the stairs and got on the couch.

India: "aha" I said wrapping the cover around myself

He jumped on me and started hugging me.

India: boy go back upstairs.

Brent: "no."he said holding me tighter.

India "oh my god!"i said in a irritated tone

Brent: "bro stop acting like that he said."grabbing my face.

India: stop calling me bro.

Brent: what do you want be to call you then my bitch?

I slapped him then got up and started  to move to the other side of the couch

India: "I never knew you was this disrespectful." I said crossing my arms and putting in one  AirPod so I could hear him.

Brent: "girl you know I'm playing with youuu."he said opening his arms for a hug

India: boy gone somewhere!

Brent: "anyway you talk to you mom lately?"He said laying on my chest.

India: "no this week has been stressful."
I said playing in his hair.

Brent: I talked to her yesterday.

India: about?

Brent: you.

India: what about me.