~Chapter Twenty Three~

AU: FNAF AU
Type: A reenactment of the first murders 
Ship: none
Triggers: Major character death! Child death! Gore!
Enjoy~
-

Roman's POV:

   Today is a special day, it's Logan's birthday! He's turning 10, lucky I'm only 8... he's the oldest out of our friend group and Virgil's the youngest. He thinks he's so smart just because he's older than us. Hmph well, I guess he is kinda smart but I'd never say that to his face he'd get a big head about it. Me, Patton, Logan, and Virgil are gathered at a small wooden table with colorful plastic cups and plates while the adults are at a bigger wooden table not too far away from us. Everyone is talking and joking with each other when the large purple curtain covered in shiny silver stars moves asides revealing Freddy, Chica, and my favorite Bonnie standing on the stage. The animatronics spring to life and sing for us as we smile and clap. All except for Virgil he's scared of the animatronic's he thinks it's scary how they move on their own like that. I think he's just being paranoid about it nothing bad's gonna happen, right?

A couple of minutes pass and out of the corner of my eyes I see a golden bunny that looks kinda like Bonnie

A couple of minutes pass and out of the corner of my eyes I see a golden bunny that looks kinda like Bonnie. My curiosity gets the better of me and I slink stealthily away from the table like a cat. I creep over to where I saw the rabbit go and turn around to see if I was noticed, I was not. I peek around the corner and I see the golden rabbit, he doesn't notice me right away but when he does he greets me "Well hello there kid." I move over to him and as I walk I smile and say "Hi! I'm Roman!" "Nice to meet you I'm Spring Bonnie." "Nice to meet you, Spring Bonnie!" I grin from ear to ear and begin excitedly ranting about anything I could think up. A couple of minutes pass by and I suddenly hear footsteps and a voice calling to me "There you are Roman we were looking for you." I turn around and it was none other than the birthday boy himself, Logan, "Hey kid aren't you the birthday boy today?" Logan looks up at the tall rabbit and says "indeed I am and who might you be?" "I'm Spring Bonnie pleasure to meet you, birthday boy!"

" I turn around and it was none other than the birthday boy himself, Logan, "Hey kid aren't you the birthday boy today?" Logan looks up at the tall rabbit and says "indeed I am and who might you be?" "I'm Spring Bonnie pleasure to meet you, birthd...

Not a second passes by and we hear Patton and Virgil approaching "There you two are!" Patton giggles and smiles while Virgil slinks behind Logan who moved closer to them "We got worried..." Virgil mumbles quietly behind his brother—Logan—who stands protectively in front of him. "It's alright Virge you don't have to worry about Logan, the brave prince Roman will protect him!" Virgil rolls his eyes at me and Patton giggles again. "Hey, kids how about you four come see the surprise I have for ya." Spring Bonnie offers "Oooh a surprise we should go see what it is!" Patton exclaims "I have to agree with Pat I wanna see what it is!" I say excitedly my curiosity once again controlling my actions. Logan sighs and turns to Virgil who shrugs and looks to the ground "Alright but we can't be gone too long otherwise our parents will start to worry." Logan declares to us, Patton and I cheer while we start to follow the golden bunny leading us away as Logan and Virgil follow.

He leads us to a dark grey door and opens it gesturing for us to go inside

He leads us to a dark grey door and opens it gesturing for us to go inside. Patton and I skip inside while Logan and Virgil walk inside slowly. Spring Bonnie grabs a cord that turns on a light bulb hanging from the ceiling and then he shuts the door behind him. "So where's the surprise?" I ask him raising an eyebrow he simply chuckles darkly removing the suit's head. We all gasp and walk backward. The man pulls an object out of his pocket but I couldn't tell what. He stalks closer to us and suddenly he lunges and grabs Patton stabbing him brutally with the object which I could tell was a knife by now. Patton screams and falls to the floor Virgil runs to him crying out but the man simply grabs Virgil stabs him and throws him to the wall. He slides down it leaving a trail of a crimson liquid behind. The same dark liquid puddled around Patton as he laid still and unmoving on the checkered floor. I feel salty tears running down my face as I freeze and the man grabs Logan stabbing him repeatedly. This awful man drops him to the floor beside Patton the puddles of blood growing. The bastard then turns and looks at me "What happened to being brave kid?" I look up at him in shock what a terrible thing to say... I can't speak my throat is tight and my mouth is dry. I can only back away as he approaches me grinning like the Cheshire Cat. He discards the bloodied knife and wraps his hands around my throat tightly. I attempt to fight back grabbing his hands and kicking my legs but that only made him tighten his bloodied hands around my throat. The world slowly starts to become black and I can hear the sound of the man walking away. Then everything fades and I can't hear anything but silence.

Hope you enjoyed (:I might be making a part two of this one so look out for that (;

Hope you enjoyed (:
I might be making a part two of this one so look out for that (;