Prologue

"Heyy" I smiled, cooly, and set my tray down and everyone just seemed to suck up to me and move over. Sitting down. Rachelle smiled at me with her sparkly lip gloss, not gonna lie, she's kinda hot. After some small talk and getting to know the new kids, I found out that most of the people here only liked her because of how rich she was. I mentally scoffed, that's weird, what a bunch of weirdos.

"Anyways so we're having a party this weekend," she smirked at me, holding her tater tot with her fork. I raised my eyebrow. "you free this weekend?" But before I could answer Bryce, my boyfriend, stood behind me, looking up at him. "Oh hello beautiful" The boy smirked at me, I choked on my soda. Quickly wiping myself off with a napkin, I looked at him with a blush on my cheeks. "w-what?" I stammered. He looked me up and down, I could just feel those hazel eyes scanning my body, taking me all in. He smirked at me, he started, "how about we get out of here?" I look up at him with my big brown eyes, feigning innocence. I know what boys like him want, and I was not gonna give it to him, instead, I always keep him on his toes.

"I'd love to go but..." I inhaled, trying to be seductive, "I have classes to attend." And with that, I turned back to my food, I could just feel him  checking me out, his eyes travel down my naked back to my pink skirt, he took in a small breath, I mentally rolled my eyes.

Last Updated 10/31/21 <3