Mute William #2

{''= william using sigh language, and ""= normal talking, not that sign language isnt normal, its just kind of a very looked over language, and i also really love this AU sooo-}

(william's POV)

'henry can you please let me have some damn coffee?'

"no william i dont want you bouncing off the walls!"

'henry, im 47 years old, let have some coffee please.'

"fine. you know i cant ever say no to you."

'you said no to forgiving me for killing charlie. but thats reasonable. i killed her.'

i signed to henry then i went to make coffee, but before that, elizabeth came running into the kitchen yelling.

"DADDY DADDY DADDY PAPA HENRY SOMEONE HELP MIKE IS TRYING TO SCOOP ME FOR ALMOST KILLING HIM!!!!!!"

"ELIZABETH I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL BE NOTHING BUT PIG SLOP WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU GET OVER HERE!!!" michael ran past us waving around a literal frying pan.

'mike what are you doing?'

"mike. your father is signing to you."

"sorry dad i didnt see what you said." mike turned to me and waited on me to sign.

'i asked what you were doing, mike' i signed. 

"chasing eli." he then ran back off and i internally sighed. i pulled on henry and took him to our room and sat on the bed and patted it, as a way of saying sit down without signing it. if i could speak i would, but since my springlock failure, the three fires, and hell itself, my vocal cords became numb and soon completely just stopped working.

"whats on your mind, will?"

'nothing' i lied. alot was on my mind. i wanted to talk. with my voice.

"willy... im being serious." henry cuddled me close and i didnt push him away, because, contrary to popular belief, i actually dont mind cuddes.

"you dont have to sign what your thinking about, dear." i just snuggled up to henry and fell asleep, because i had nothing to say. literally.