Introduction

(A/N:Please keep in mind that I am no professional writer and that this is my first story so it might be cringy, short, and it may have some spelling/grammar mistakes. Please vote. Bye!)

Betty's Pov:

Hello, I am Betty Cooper and I'm 22 years old. I've done some pretty bad things lately... I have been hooking up with Jughead Jones the leader of the south side serpents for a couple of weeks now.

The south side serpents is a "dangerous" gang. I say "dangerous" because my sister's best friend and my brothers boyfriend are both south side serpents but they aren't dangerous.

It is Wednesday and thats means I will see Jughead tonight. You see we hook up Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

I've been feeling butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him but I know that's wrong. And that nothing will ever happen between us believe me. We both left that clear as water.

We both agreed that whats happening between us will just be hook ups. Nothing else. And I also know that nothing will happen between us because I'm just a stupid waitress from the North Side.

Jughead's Pov:

Hey, I'm Jughead Jones and I'm 25 years old. I've been hooking up with this girl from the North Side for a couple of weeks who is also a waitress at Pops.

I am the leader of a gang. People say that that gang leaders are dangerous. But that's a lie. Not all gangs are dangerous.

Today is Wednesday and that means I'll see Betty again. Betty and I hook up Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

I've been catching feelings for her lately. That may be wrong but we both agreed that what we were doing we would only be hook ups. That was left clear as water.

Even if I wanted something more serious between us I know that wouldn't happen. Why? Oh because she and her family are well known people and I'm known as "dangerous".

(Sorry if this story gives you cringe. I'm no writer.)