Tokyo

Summary: What had started of as a day off torture for Kenma had ended up with him having Kageyama's number, a team who was determined to have said number and a child who absolutely hated his and his team's guts.

“Ugh, Kuroo, why did you have to drag me out so early. Or at all?” complained about Kenma to his best friend as he hissed when he felt the sun shining on him.

“Because, this is a team building exercise. And you are part of said team Kenma.” answered Kuroo, the asshole having the gall to smirk at him when he hissed like a cat when he felt the sun's rays shine brighter again.

“I never agreed to this.” Kenma argued, mouth morphing into a pout, wishing he had his game console on him so he could at least have some fun whilst getting tortured.

And it was torture. It was torture having to get up at 7 in the goddamn morning, on the day where there where no club activities, and be forced by his overly tall and strong best friend to walk to school to have a ‘fun day out’ with the rest of the team.

So far not only has he thought about death every 6 minutes but he has also thought about destroying his teammates bloodlines and destroying whoever invented the sun.

“Hey, isn't that Karasuno’s setter?” asked Inuoka, eyes squinting as he pointed at something in the distance.

Kenma could have cared less about the setter but if raven was here then that meant that Shoyo might be here and he could maybe convince the younger into letting him use his phone to play games. After all, his phone had been confiscated by Kuroo and the rest of the team, yes even Lev, had been smart enough not to give him their phone. Damn Kuroo.

“Yeah it is. And for some reason shrimpy isn't with him.” said Yaku, surprisement clear in his voice.

“Ya know, Yaku, you aren't much taller.” None of them even batted an eyelash when the kick landed on the half-Russian.

“Now, I wonder what the baby crow is doing here without his partner.” mused Kuroo in that creepy way of his that made Kenma know he was going to get dragged into whatever Kuroo was planning on doing.

“I wonder if Tanaka or Nishinoya are here! Maybe they're even here with their managers!” Tora was practically drooling at the thought and Kenma resisted the extremely tempting urge to roll his eyes at his friend.

“Well why don't we go say hi. Maybe ask him if he's lost.” suggested Kai, always the more considerate person here. Too bad his consideration was going against what Kenma wanted. He wanted to stay as far away from the setter as possible.

“I do-” Kenma began but was cut off by Lev.

“Hey is that a kid with him?” his voice full of disbelief as he stated at the setter from afar.

Finally, Kenma looked up from the ground and to his utter surprise it was Kageyama. Except he was in a pair of shorts that made his legs look like they were going for miles and a simple tee. He had some white trainers on and he seemed to be saying something to a kid who had a smirk that strangely resembled Kuroo’s.

“And is that a girl with him?” added Tora, the disbelief increasing. “I thought Tanaka and Nishinoya had said the kid could barely talk to other people, let alone score a girl!”

“That's mean.” said Shibayama quietly and Fukanaga just patted him on the shoulder gently.

“Karasuno setter.” said Fukanaga as he stared at the raven before a shy smile formed on his face. “Pretty. Very pretty.” he admitted, a blush appearing on his cheek.