the new girls

Ink:this write
Dream:this
Blue:this
Lust:this

Inks pov
When I woke up I got dressed as soon

I was ready for my first day I texted blue,dream and lust that I will meet them at school

I was ready for my first day I texted blue,dream and lust that I will meet them at school .it was still realy so i went down stairs and sat in the dinner table then I got given my breakfast by one of the maids even though I could of made food myself they wont let me so i stopped asking to do after breakfast I got my bag and got in car .all through the ride it was silent until I got to school  I look out of window and see loads of people screaming and running to me which I  guessed they were fans but I didnt want to be crowded so I told the driver go round the back .when we got to the back I saw all my friends at the back probably waiting for me .

Hi ink

Hi blue

Hi

Hello

Hi lust and dream

I got out of the car and started talking to my friends I noticed the car hadn't left yet .what are you still doing here go .

Then the car left

What was that about

Probably my parents

Um guys we need to go to the principal office

Guys let's go

When we got to the principal office

Principal: hello girl I see  you are all here well here is your schedules and because you are famous we would like you to report anybody mean and can I get a a autograph

Fine

We got our schedules and headed to our class turns out  we all got in the same class which I think was done on purpose but enough of that as soon as we got to to class a crowd of people were whistling cheering the teacher told them to shut up

Teacher:now that everybody has shut up I would like to introduce our new student and your new classmates I am sure all of you know who they are .

Um miss where do we sit

Oh yes we have gave you the 4 seets at the back with the most comfy chairs .

Uh thanks miss

We walk to the chair and noticed boys looking at me with a smirk on there face and blushing which made me uncomfortable I think dream noticed because she started saying everything is going to be okay I still didnt feel comfortable I dont realy trust boys now because what happened in my last relationship.

When class finished we went to our next class which was drama not gonna lie drama is not my favourite class .we were one of the first people there so we started talking .