Case File: The Patrolman

Case Status: Open

Entry:

Eyewitness Carl Briggs was brought into ISPD HQ for questioning after a drug deal gone wrong, which resulted in the disappearance of suspected drug dealer Trevor Randolf.

////////////////////

"Carl Briggs, my name's detective Jonah Baker."

"You were there the night Trevor went missing right?"

"Y-yeah."

"We are wanting to know so that we could get leads on who took Trevor, or if he went off the grid."

"I bet t-that thing took him!"

"So you speak about this so-called thing, right? I believe this thing you're talking about is the  Patrolman? Could he have been the one to take Trevor?"

"Going off by your criminal record you had a short history of drug dealing with Tyler."

"Hell, some of Patrolman's victims had petty crimes in their criminal record so I wouldn't be surprised."

"Alright then let's start from the very beginning, what happened the night you were Trevor's getaway driver?"

"I-it all began when Trevor and I had a customer."

////////////////////

"Yo Carl whatcha reading there?"

"Are you wasting your time reading about that so-called Patrolman? Give me that shit, we have a customer waiting for us!"

"Hey, I was reading that!"

"That shit's making you paranoid! He's just as fake as Bigfoot."

"Well, there has been a spark of mur-"

"We have a job to do! Now get driving, so we don't waste more time talking about this Patrolman guy."

///////////////////

"So Trevor thought that this Patrolman we're trying to track down was a myth."

"He wasn't always a real believer in shit like urban legends."

"Sure enough he didn't think a spark of murders of citizens with criminal records wasn't convincing enough."

"Well, he's always been a reckless skier when I knew him."

"So what happened next after you and Trevor drove off to meet your customer?"

"Trevor got hungry so he and I went to get some McBurger's."

////////////////

"Yo Carl I'm hungry can you pull over to the next exit."

"Yeah sure, but our customer is going to be waiting for u-"

"Well, we aren't supposed to meet him for another 20 minutes so we have plenty of time."

"Ok then."

/////////////////////

"So 2 minutes later we pulled over to the exit to get the McBurger's food I was talking about."

///////////////////

"So Trevor what do you want?"

"I'll get a hamburger with no onions."

"I'll just get a chicken sandwich."

////////////////////

"So did anything happens during your break at McBurger's which caught you off guard Mr. Briggs."