Characters

This is basically what the characters will look like as well as what they are able to do. I probably won't go very far for this story, but I felt the need to write all of this down here so that no one gets confused about who is who and where these new characters come from.

Also the characters listed here will be my main focus as the story moves along.

Kaitlyn becomes Asuka who is a girl that developes a quirk that allows her to grow a pair of wings and shed them in order to grow a new set. If the set of wings that have been detached aren't damaged, she is able to reattach them. Asuka is able to grow wings from lipids in her body, and has to keep some extra weight on her body for this reason. She is the little sister to Hikaru and his twin. She has feathers in her hair as part of her quirk's side effect.

Ryan becomes Hikaru who is a male that developes a quirk that can blind people as well as himself if he isn't too careful. He is the older twin brother to Asuka and follows her around wherever she goes. He has no physical drawbacks from his quirk, but at times will have to squint to see specific things.

Jason becomes Isato who is another male, however his quirk allows him to glitch over to another area within his sight. If he uses his quirk for too long, it will start to damage and attack his body. He is a friend to both Asuka and Hikaru, and he grows up with them.

Kaitlyn has long strawberry blond hair that reaches a little past her waist and is sofr to the touch. She has sterling blue eyes and has a pear shaped figure. She is a bit on the thicker side and has a resting bitch face due to tight braces.

Asuka has long red hair that reaches her mid thigh with speckled and spotted feathers of all sorts in her hair. She has piercing ice green eyes that are covered by thick, long lashes that leave make-up models jealous. As she gets older,  she grows into an hourglass type of figure that has a couple of heads turning her way. Though it is always covered by her baggy type clothes or her large wings.

Ryan has dirty blond hair that reaches his mid-back and has some facial hair. He has hazel green eyes and is tall. He is on the thinner side, but has some fat on his stomach. He has a relatively athletic build and has a serious look on his face at all times.

Hikaru has short red hair that reaches his shoulders and looks very fluffy. He has piercing ice green eyes that have speckles of darker shades of green closer to his pupils. As he grows older, he develops a toned and built body that has many members of the female gender drooling over in his direction.

Jason has shoulder length dark brown hair that always looks greasy, and bright blue eyes hidden behind black glasses. He is very thin, and no matter what he eat doesn't gain weight. He has no fat on his body, but does have a slight unibrow due to negligence.

Isato has dark brown, almost black hair that reaches his shoulders and almost always looks messy. He has dark purple eyes that sparkle gently under the sun. As he grows older, he develops a lean athletic body that will get him some attention, though he will also have many scars from the use of his quirk that will make him attractive enough for the females.

I wanted to write down their descriptions here so that I don't get confused later on when writing for this story. Though it is also so you can get a sneak peak before the story starts. 

Thank you to those who stuck around to read this and hopefully there should be a chapter for you to read.