Mafia AU (2/4) || 10

°°°°

"Hey, get up" Aera heard a voice, a different one this time. The man held her arm pulling her up to sit straight as he started untying the ropes and blindfolds.

"Ah" Aera cried, looking down at her wrist that was close to bleeding now. The man slid a steel plate of rice towards her, gesturing her to eat up. The girl looked at him and then at the not-so-nice looking food.

"What? Are you just gonna stare?" He said annoyed by her, "Look little girl, I don't want you dying on us, so just eat."

Sighing when she still didn't move, he took the plate taking a first bite for himself, "Its safe, there's no poison." Aera glanced at him, slowly taking the plate and using her hand to feed herself. Even though it didn't taste that good, it was still a lot better than starving.

"You're Aera right? Jeon's youngest child?"

Aera nodded, mainly focusing on the rice instead of the man's words. Once she was done, she kept the plate on the floor licking her lips and smiling softly as a thank you. The man frowned and looked away, pushing any kind of soft feeling for the kid.

"Your brothers are looking for you, you know that?" He asked diverting the subject, as he sat down in front of the girl.

"my oppa?"

"Yeah, but since you're here, they won't be able to find you."

"I wanna go home, why did you bring me here?" She asked slowly, scared to make him mad and get hit.

"Well, I don't think its important for you to know that, and since you're not concerned with the past, I believe you shouldn't be here."

Aera stared at him with a subtle frown, "I don't understand, please say it again."

The man sighed, "Look, I'll help you get out from here. But you have to promise me that you will not tell anyone about anything you saw or heard here. Not even your brothers. Get it?"

Aera nodded quickly and said, "please help me."

____

"But its been three days!" Jungkook yelled, smashing the flower pot into the wall in front of him. He turned, glaring at the man with raging eyes;

"Get this one thing inside your head" he threatened, clutching the man's collar tightly in his hands, "If you can't get me some information about Hardwell, I won't hesitate inserting these bullets in your brainless head."

"I'm... I'm sorry sir, we're trying–"

"Yeah?" Jungkook scowled, "trying for three days and not being able to find a te–"

"Jungkook leave him" He heard Jin's voice interrupting him, "you can go" The eldest motioned his hand for the man to leave and get back to work before Jungkook gets any more angry and kills him right here.

Jungkook sighed deeply and turned to look at his hyung, "I'm so done with all the shit you all trying to do. I'm not going to sit back here and watch these assholes slacking off."

Jin shook his head and started off softly, "That's not how its going Jungkook. You know Jimin would never want you to get into some trouble, and that's the reason we decided to not get you actively involved."

"Bullshit" Jungkook muttered.

"Yeah?" Jimin's voice entered their ears. Jungkook lifted his gaze up, watching his brother walking in the room with Yoongi and Namjoon, "You're the smartest person alive and we're all dumb. I know you're worried for Aera, but that doesn't mean you can think that we're not. I'm working my ass off to find her and fix things back without getting you or anybody else hurt. Is it that hard for you to understand?"