Prologue

I had everything set up on the hill overlooking my target. Adjusting the sights on my rifle, I hear the crackle of the comm piece in my ear.

"You need to hurry up Umbra. Intel is saying you have been tracked and you have heat heading to your location."

Angling the rifle onto the target, I steady myself. "Just..one..more...moment.." I whisper. Pulling the trigger, moments later I see the target fall down "Gotcha". Knowing I have no time to break down the rifle, I leave it running to my motorcycle and jump on it, throw it into gear and speed off through the hills. Sirens blare behind me, I connect with those on the other end of the comms: "I'm on my way out but they are on my tail. They were closer than I thought.".

Speeding through the curves and hills, I suddenly hear a sound catching up to me. They don't have just cars, they have helicopters tracking me at this point. 

Suddenly, a heavy voice comes over the comms again "It's too late for you. I don't know how they did it but they tracked you directly. We are cutting signal and you are on your own. May the Gods be merciful to you"...

"WHAT THE HELL? COMMS COME IN!" shouting, I hear the final disconnect of the earpiece.

Coming up on a dirt road, I cut onto it leading the chase behind me as I hear multiple helicopters coming up on me. As I round another corner, I see that I am at a dead end with nothing but a cliff in front of me. With no choice, I drop the bike skidding with it to a stop before the edge and multiple police vehicles surrounding me on the other side. Looking back at them, I see they had sent multiple agencies out with everyone having their guns drawn including those flying in the helicopters above....and I smile....