UPDATE 12 Discord!

Hey Cousins! I'm Getting Lonely On Discord Due To No One Being In L.O.V.E On The Discord Roleplay I'm In- Yes You Can join! The Sever Needs More People And I Looked Back On Messages From The Roleplay Earlier And Database Is Supposed To Be Alive In This Roleplay, So I'm Pretty Sure You Can Be Database. We Do Have Roles And You Can Ask For Any Character You Wanna Be! I'm Kol Becker In The Roleplay! If You Look On Who's Online You Can See Who Has Been Chosen For That Specific Character! Credit To Yupilikeyaoi They Made The Server And It's Kind Of Me Online, I Think Only Me Online Right Now. But We Do Need More People And If You Read The Rules That Were Up Yesterday Or Read Some Previous Conversations I Had With The Discord Members Then You'll Probably Say I'm A Cannibal (In Roleplay) Yes People Are Innocent Unlike Me! I L.O.V.E Cursing And Bring Up Random Shit In Conversations So Don't Be Surprised When Ronin And I Talk About Weird Shit! I'll Send You The Discord Link If You Wanna Join In A Private Message On Discord! Or I Can Put The Link Below Too! (Btw This Isn't My Server, It Theirs So Please Be Respectful With Their Wishes!)
Make Sure To Ask For The Link!

https://discord.gg/KehmxQed

(That's The Link! If You Wanna Ask Here's My @ To So If This Doesn't Work You Can Ask Me On Discord Or You Can Ask Yupilikeyaoi For The Link And Invite)

Bye!

(My @: The Pride Devil#7443)