My DEAD Sister...(@m¥) *I Think I Saw A Ghost...*

Hey Guys...
I Just Decided I Should Tell Y'all About This...Ummm...Well...From 4-9 Months Ago I Was Watching TV...I Felt Someone Watching Me Since I Can Tell When SOMETHING IS NEXT TO ME...I Turned Of My TV Looking Next To Me About To Say Something, But All I See Is A Pale Black Haired Girl With A Beautiful White Dress Matching The Gray Eyes...I Felt Like I Was Supposed To Know Her, But I Didn't Know Her...I Put My Hand Up Going To Touch Her, But My Hand Went Through Her...I-I Was Surprisingly Surprised About My Hand Going Through Her...I Didn't Know What To Do...I Yanked My Hand Back & Looked Her In The Eyes Her Soulless Lifeless Eyes So Gray It Would Make You Remember The Past...It Was Surprisingly Of Me To Ask "What's Your Name...?" She Looked Up At Sadly & Said "...Amy..." I Felt Like I Knew That Name Bug Kept Quiet...Then I Said "Who's Your Father?" She Said "Bille" I Was Staying Quiet But Then Said "Are You My Sister...?" She Looked At Me Surprised But Soon Said "Yes" I Was Shocked...W-Was She My Dead Sister?...I Was Crying Silently...But I Quickly Said "Bye" She Smiled In A Thank You For Remembering Me Way & She Disappeared...THIS WAS SOMETHING I COULD NEVER FORGET...

THIS WAS SOMETHING I COULD NEVER FORGET

                                     ...Bai...