Chapter |1|

암살자가 도착했습니다
Assassin has arrived

♕︎

Third person's pov:

|• "M'lady, the ship is about set sail", Sebastian Michaelis held his master's sword with both of his hands, presenting them to her. They weore currently at the docs, waiting for the sailors to prepare the ship.

Vermiel Phantomhive turned around and grabbed the sword from the butler's hands, then tied it to her hip holster. "Thank you, Sebastian"

"Well, I suppose I'll see you when you get here...", Ciel stood behind Sebastian with a stoic face. The wind blowing the strings of his eyepatch and the ribbon of his hat...

"Yes, of course... Sebastian take care of my brother while I'm away, don't disappoint me", she smiled at them. A farewell smile, probably because there's 49% chance that she might die or get captured during the mission.

Sebastian chuckled under his breath, and bent down on one knee.

"Yes...My lady"

Vermiel nod, a satisfied smirk on her face as she felt her pride rise. A demon as your servant? A wonderful and prideful feeling, really...

Sebastian's eyes opened, and looked up to his lady. Glowing...

And the mark on her neck, aswell. Glowed along...

"I will come as fast as I can when you need me, master..."

"AHH!! Stop it with the disgusting flirting, it's in the middle of the morning!!!"

Ciel shouted in rage, a disgusted and nose wrinkled at what he just witnessed. Poor child, just saw his butler flirt with her beloved sister without any hesitation nor shame.

"Haha, yes, yes...well I better be off", Vermiel took her hand away from Sebastian and turned around, walking towards the ship's stairs. Sebastian smirked, satisfied...

Vermiel sent one last wave of goodbye and smiled.

'Till we meet again, dear brother...'

  |• The ship arrived at Wigdrasil in the morning. The sky was painted with blue, orange, and yellow as the sun continues to slowly rise from the tall mountains. The trip surprisingly took only two days to reach their destination.

Vermiel thought it would take atleast four.

But the benefits was a blessing. She arrived early then that means she can mark a base and construct a plan while having tea.