An Epitome of Perfection

Word count; 1491

I'm never out of composure. I know that.
The decisions I make, I'm well sure of them. And I make sure there's no flop. I make sure every thing I do is in order and in extreme perfection.

But recently, I've been making a ton of mistakes.

I don't know if I should call them mistakes because I don't regret them. But what I do know is that I'm no longer in control.

Though, I wasn't interested, I decided to try out Rajeev's offer. It's the least I could do for a college mate. I made a few arrangements to fit it in my schedule.

But nothing prepared me for the shock I received that day. I had no doubts hearing her voice at first.

That voice that had been haunting my every thought. I instantly checked to confirm and it was her.

She looked extremely flustered and for that moment all I could do was stare.

But then I realized something. Condition had put us in a position.

She was going to be my student, I quickly turned away from her. At that moment, I made up my mind to reject the offer.

Even from the distance, her lips were the most captivating. And just looking at her made me miss the feel of her body in my hold. Her innocence and tenderness that I couldn't resist.

It was hell wrong of me to have these thoughts about her. If I agreed to this offer, I might act on these thoughts.

I knew I needed to stay away. I called Rajeev's attention but then I caught a quick glimpse of her. She was staring at me with an emotion I couldn't decipher.

"I'll take it." I told him, I didn't intend to say that. But the words came out before I could stop myself.

Still I could feel a part of me rejoicing. That part of me that would have loved to stare at her each day, admire each and every feature of hers, the innocent look she has, her plump lips, to her body, her very enticing curves.

It would be next to impossible to not touch her.

This was gonna be torture.

Pure torture.

I sure as hell knew that.
I tried to ignore her the whole week. It was one week, three to go.

She always stares at me most of the time with that hurtful look in her eyes. I know I make her feel like she was an irrelevant one night stand but I don't mean to hurt her. I just do the want to involve her just to please my erotic fantasies, to satisfy my lust for her.

Truth is.... She's much more than a one night stand. She's a desire. I thirst for her body but I will ruin her if I indulge so I have to withdraw, I keep the best distance possible. And act like I've never met her. But it's for the best.

But yesterday, I almost slipped. I saw her hurt. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. The smallest cry of pain from her lips, struck something in me.

In trying to help her, I carried her. But that was a serious mistake. Her scent invaded my noses, that proximity that made me lose my senses.

Then the feel of her skin. My mind just played possible images of the things my hands could to do her. The way my fingers could gratify her and the sounds she could make.

She pulled her leg out of my grip, bringing me back to reality. I made up my mind to walk away but I didn't want to be rude so I helped her up.

But the sight of her wincing in pain was wrenching.