Can't get myself a Clue

This happens in Maui, Hawaii around the Four Seasons resort, we'll just pretend they have a private beach for the hotel.( Personally not a huge fan of Four seasons but that was the best premise for this fic)

Based on this picture of XZ ^^   https://twitter.com/hourlyxz/status/1350503188877758465

For prompter ourdivineashes

--

Yibo thrashed as he woke up with a sudden jolt. Continuous knocks echoed from the door as he flexed, ready to murder the person who'd dared to disturb his rare, precious sleep.

"Yibo-ah! How many times do I have to knock? Are you still a baby?" His mother grumbled as she ushered in with a Waiting staff carrying a tray full of breakfast. Yibo groaned. He didn't expect his vacation to start like this. He had wanted to wake up in his Zhan-ge's arms, looking all sleep rumpled and pouty before he could convince him to consider his previous suggestion about the ridiculously large private pool. Speaking of his fiance-

"Ma! Where is Xiao Zhan?" He asked her as she fussed with the blankets and pushed him towards the bathroom.

"You! How dare you talk about my Xiao-bao? He woke up early and took us to the spa. It was so nice ah! A special sunrise treatment. Our meridians feel so clean now!"she gushed over her favorite person in the world at the moment. She did look much relaxed and settled now, after the long tiring flight yesterday. He brushed his teeth and changed into a loose T-shirt and the 'vacation shorts' Xiao Zhan had laid on the table for him. His mom slammed the tray onto his lap, the dipping sauce almost falling over Yibo's shirt.

"Then we went to pick sea shells! You know that Cheng-mama, she was floored by him! Her face was so dark, serves her right for pushing her daughter at you all the time!" She muttered, her position as Xiao Zhan's number one fan giving a run for Yibo's money.

Yibo sighed," Ma that's your husband's sister!"

She maturely ignored his comments.

"Oh! Did you know he bought us all gifts?" She side eyed Yibo. This was definitely not the way Yibo had hoped his breakfast to go. His vision was to drip warm maple sauce all over Xiao Zhan's pink nipples, and when he squirmed for attention, Yibo would feast on him and-

"He bought me that handbag I was looking for, and he gave us all a sweater he sewed, all by himself! Such fine handywork!" Her eyes lit up in adoration.

Well, Yibo had to agree about handy-work. Xiao Zhan's fingers were extremely talented. He remembered their first time, the open bathroom hotel during CQL. Xiao Zhan had valiantly tried to fit all of Yibo into his mouth and his nimble hands grasped at his cock in an attempt to cover it fully.

"Wang Yibo! Would you just eat fast? Everybody is waiting for you." She smacked him again.

Wasn't this supposed to be a vacation? What's up with everyone trying to do everything except rest? He remembered Xiao Zhan complaining about his continuous shoots and looking forward to doing nothing in the fancy hotel room, eating cheese and sipping on wine all day. The betrayal! Where was, " Bo-ge should just massage my feet and carry me around with his boyfriend power all day?"

Yibo liked massaging Xiao Zhan's feet, he actually worshiped them. If you ask him-

"Wang Yibo!" His mom hollered, voice promising wrath. Yibo resigned to gobbling the breakfast haphazardly.

--

His mom was trying to smother his hair when they went down at last, the whole of their combined family in front of the lobby talking excitedly.