An Average Student

Here we go. My first day at U.A High school. The top hero school in the country!

I take a deep breath as I take my first step through the gate.

I manage to walk through the halls without bumping into anyone. 

"Lets see...1-C...1-B....Ah here it is! 1-A!" I say as I find the sign. 

I close my eyes relaxing my nerves before opening the door. 

There are a few students in here. 

I take my seat in the middle of the class. 

I like to blend in. The front and back gets the most attention so the middle is just fine for me. 

I look around the room as more students enter the classroom. 

A boy with blue hair and glasses seem's to be very enthusiastic about the rules. 

"Get your feet off that desk! That is school property!" He shouts at another student.

"Hey You! No running!" He shouts as I sigh. 

Soon enough almost all the seats are taken. 

Everyone's chatting with each other while i'm reading a book trying not to stand out. 

I notice a a boy with green hair who seems extremely nervous. 

A brown haired girl is talking to him. 

Something tells me that their going to be love interests.

Then suddenly everything goes silent and I see a yellow caterpillar walk into the room. 

"Hello students. I am your teacher Shota Aizawa." He says. 

That's a normal teacher at U.A then.

This is going to be a long three years.

He has all of us get in our PE uniforms and walk outside. I stand in the middle of everyone as I try to figure out the best way to use my quirk in all of the tests. 

Your Quirk:

Catastrophe- You can break or shatter anything you touch. After you break something you cannot put it back together. What you break cannot be something that can fall apart easily like sand or dirt. But if it is hardened then you can break it. 

Downside-  If you overuse your quirk small cracks will appear on your body. They will heal after an hour or so but if they get to large it can lead to serious injury or death. If you use your quirk on something to big or to much at a time you yourself will break.

I cant rely on my quirk for this. 

The only way is to use my raw strength. 

I sigh knowing that i'm going to fall behind everyone. 

Test after test I score average every time.

The the ball throw comes.

Everyone's watching me. 

I hate it.

I already know my throw is gonna suck. 

I'm already concentrating on not breaking the ball right now.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before throwing the ball as hard as possible. 

Just as expected it lands 54 meters away. 

I could've done better.

I sigh and walk back into the crowd. 

I don't really pay much attention after that. I was more focused on trying to figure out any other possible outcome that could have resulted in me not being embarrassed even though there was no possible way for me to go back in time and fix it. Because that's how my mind works.

I hear gasps and shouts but i'm to busy panicking about how I could have destroyed the world and wouldn't have been embarrassed to listen. 

Then the screen with our scores lights up and I quickly look up. 

I'm second to last. 

You know what its not to late to go back to that destroying the world idea-

"And I lied. No one is getting expelled." Mr. Aizawa says and my mouth drops. 

"Pshh- I new that!" I say acting as if I knew all along. 

After that its already time to go home. 

I actually thought we would have other classes on the first day. I guess not. 

I'm managed to memorize the classes name. I really don't want to get caught calling on of them blue haired kid or pink girl.

I walk home through the streets being careful to not stand out. 

I really hate standing out. 

Soon enough I reach home and open the door. 

A/N

New book new story line! In case you haven't noticed your big secret by the description, quirk, or title of this story then have fun finding out in another chapter! I want it to be a 'surprise' but if you even look at the title its kinda obvious. Anyways thanks for reading and have a great rest of your Day/Night!