The Meet.

I was getting ready after I replied to dream with a passionate message, I was dressed in my own merch with some random pants I had just got out of my dryer. I was hesitant because I was officially meant to be meeting the guy I thought to loved in less than 2 hours. I went to the kitchen and turned on the faucet grabbing a glass from the top cabinet and making myself a glass of water. I wondered to the living room afterwards, turning the tv on and just watching a documentary on a normal tv, scrolling through Instagram. Time passed and I decided to set off earlier because my nerves were spiking through the roof with excitement, I grabbed my house keys and walked to the front door locking it behind myself after walking out. I was walking on call with Dream to see when he was coming. About 4 minutes later I arrived at the address and said goodbye to Dream whilst I was sitting on a bench waiting. I saw a faint tall figure walking towards me and I was shaking so bad because I wasn't sure if it was Dream or not.

It was him. I stood up waiting for him to be stood at my face, it wasn't long before I realized he was legit there, I stood back and I must have blushed due to his adorable laugh and  his comment "haha, hey George! you alright? you look like a tomato.-" he said with such delight in his voice, "yea, sorry... I'm a bit warm-" I laughed nervously, because i had to make up an excuse to not make the atmosphere appear weird.  We walked around Brighton just messing about and talking about future video idea's/collabs together. The sexual tension between us was very obvious, if you missed it you must have been insane. we eventual sat down due to me generally complaining about my small legs being exhausted.  Nobody spoke as we just sat in silence he tapped my shoulder gently, i slowly turned my head to see what he wanted as we had just been so silent n had almost told our whole life stories. What what was left to say?.

In-fact he didn't want to say anything as his head moved towards mine within seconds our lips collided and we was officially kissing, i was so fluttered by this weird choice of action, but i was loving it inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------