The Ending.

He eventually pulled himself off of me and caught his breath. I was in complete shock! in-fact speechless. He said Ellegantly " wanna come to mine george?" I looked at him as he giggled to see i was so overwhelmed by his warm soft kiss that made my day. I nodded after a a few minutes of pure silence due to not knowing how to feel about this action.. He walked me to his place we both just sat on the bed as Dream had a certain almost ambitious look in his eyes. if i was gonna be totally honest i wish he kissed me again, or perhaps longer. This day was the best. I wasn't expecting this. So many questions flooded my head and they was all really rhetorical, because i didn't even have an answer, nobody probably did. Before i could even look at him he grabbed my face and pulled in for another kiss whilst sitting on his back-bored indicating for me to come closer.

So i did as indicated and he wouldn't let this kiss go he eventually took of his shirt and i followed. He grabbed my neck and got aggressive with this kiss making it very sloppy and romantic. I was in love i though. He let go and looked me dead in the eyes as if he was asking me for the deed, i nodded softly as i was kinda afraid of what he would do. he flipped me onto my stomach as i lead into a position as he went straight in without hesitation. We i was enjoying my time so much has he moved backwards and forwards kind of fastly. This must have went on for a while because When i opened my eyes the sun was just rising, my head was on his Handsome body Whilst he was softly snoring i could feel our bodies touching each other and the sudden memory came back into my head of what happened last night. i was. there was no words for how i was feeling. All i knew is over the next 1-2 weeks he asked me to be his boyfriend and almost everyday he apologised as if he did what he did without consent, sometimes if we facetimed you could see the remorse in his eyes. Even Though everytime i reassured him it was okay. we atleast did it another 2 times over them weeks and i loved it. 

I would never think to this day if my life would be the same if i saw my mother and ditched dream that day. was this a mistake? i asked myself every now and again. but i reassured myself it wasn't and dream is the love of my life. and i will marry him one day. <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------