Chapter 3- Its Not a 3 Battle, Right?

One of insane man's body guards grabbed my wrists and tugged me along to the areana, "LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" I screamed. I looked at Matt for help, he wouldn't want me to get hurt at any cost, he just walked as though nothing was wrong. "Y-Ya can't do t-this! We h-have the s-same e-element!" I started to cry, "we can't fight with the same element!" I yelled making my hands turn into fist. Two other guards opened the doors for Matt, the guards, and I. Matt walked to the other side of the arena as I looked around breathing heavy, seats, seats were around us for the others to watch the probably-slaughter battle happen. The guards pushed me to the wall as they letted go, they just let go of Matt, "probably scared wussys..." I thought.
"There's 1 rule!" Master Chen shouted, "oh brother..." I muttered. "Get the Jay-Blade and you win!" He clapped his hands like a little child trying to learn there syllables. Matt glared at me with eyes I've never seen before, he wasn't here to save Zane... He was here to win the battle... "I knew it!" I yelled in my brain, "why did he come?!" I continue to think, Matt darted to me as I dashed off the other way leaving a trail of green flames behind me. Of corse, when I'm scared I do show it. I turned around to a stop and put my palm of my hand on the ground. Matt got inches away from me as a wall of earth came between us, I turned to look at the Jay-Blade which sat on a little perch shining in the day-light, I took a deep breath and ran for it. Until I was punched to the group by another teenager. "I get the Jay-Blade! I get to win the tournament! Not YOU!" It was a girl...