Chapter 14- Hes Your Dad?!?!

~~~~~(Elana's POV)~~~~~

I heard Jordan yell but I hoped it was nothing to bother.

Five guards came rushing in, as they panted one of them stepped up to the crowd, he finally caught his breath and then yelled. "The competition will condense. One of the competitors broke the..." He paused; "rules..."

Jordan. "Where is she?" I spoke through the gasps of shockment. The man gave me the same grin but it was more evil now. "Why ask?" He tilted his head, "trying to help her escape?" I became shocked too.

As anger pushed my confidence up-I let a growl before tackling the man.

"Where is she?!" I yelled as 2 other guards came running towards us. I flicked my wrist at them making them go basting backwards and into one of the walls.

I punched the man as he laughed-yet not answering my question.

"Where is she?!" I screamed at the man.

"Elana, sweetie." I looked up to see Master Chen. "Dad... Leave me alone!" The ninja ran up from behind knocking out the rest of the guards as they gasped as well.

"Master Chens your dad?!" Ryan and Liam both said at once as Gabe said it last.

I nodded slightly mad that I had spoken my secret....

((Sry for the short chapter, I'm writing this before school and I just wanna get that part out!))