HENRI???

sarah's pov:

i gasped!!
"HENRI??" i cried he was with British man a tear came to my eye dropping the books i stole from class B-7 i was so heart broken, My own friend is with British man senpai!! I looked down and started crying, i ran away quickly but British man followed behind me with an onion in hand i cried more because of the onion scent i ran faster and tripped and James was there "Sarah? are you okay?" i heard him say as he was helping me up. I hugged him quickly and cried "H-Henri was with British man and eating his onions..." then next thing i know i heard him
"WHATS WRONG LUV"

James Pov:

i'm writing down the school drama to put in the news, because everyone who reads the news always wants drama, i started to smell...... onions...? i ignored it and someone ran into me and i turned around to see it was sarah, "Sarah? are you okay?" i managed to say, helping her up and she hugged me crying and she said "H-Henri was with British man eating his onions...", "WHATS WRONG LUV" we heard from British man.

Henri's Pov:

man... i am so hungry... i started walking to the main yard and saw British man, I went up to him and asked "British man, Do you have any food?" he nodded and gave me an onion? i ate it anyways and then i saw sarah! i was about to say hi but then she started crying? she said something i couldn't hear and ran off, and so did British guy!

British guys Pov:

this french kid came up to me and asked for food, so i gave him a onion, and then i heard that weird girl crying she cried "H-HENRI?!" and ran off with tears in her eye, i ran after her and she was fast, then i saw her bump into someone and she hugged him, i started getting jealous.. wait why am i getting jealous? i don't even like her.. unless...?