new crush?

british mans pov:

i see sarah and james hugging, they looked so peaceful. then i felt my fists clench. not even thinking i charge at james hitting him in the jaw, he dropped sarah causing me to step on her making her yelp in pain. james fell to the ground bleeding. i realized what i had done and i went to apologize but that's when james got up and pushed me against the lockers. the medal clanking of the lockers make me shudder in fear.. james looked awfully angry and he put his fist up about to hit me then a student came and backed away casually like nothing happened. james is absolutely terrifying when he's mad, he is like a island when a tsunami comes, like a hungry lion waiting to feast , like a gang about to take your belongings. i've never been so scared in my life.

james pov:

hugging sarah made my heart feel warm, there were butterflies in my stomach, i felt myself blush well holding sarah in my arms it was nice being able to do that after dreaming of it. that's when british man hit me in the jaw i dropped sarah and my only thought were "shit!! is sarah hurt?!" british man stepped on sarah causing her to yelp in pain. i fell bad and i was extremely mad that he hurt sarah i got up and pushed british man into the lockers putting my fists up in anger. i let him go and went to sarah to see if she's okay.

sarah's pov:

i was blushing in james arms , i felt myself stop crying into his chest i was so comfortable. that's when james dropped me and i felt the weight of something on my chest i yelped out in pain starting to cry again. all i heard was the medal sound of someone slamming into a locker and i started getting scared. and next thing i know james was at my side making sure i was okay. i love james .. but also british man... who do i choose...?