|| chaper 8 ||

a/n: oh my god... i just found this fanfic again. cannot believe i was this down bad to be writing this shit 😭i was planning to make this a smut back then but ive changed my mind now that im in the right mentality ! ik some of y'all are fucking SIMPS so i'll continue this shitty ass story for u guys <33 but remember, i am making tsukki toxic so keep that in mind !!!

His warm, dominating lips were practically swallowing me whole. With each touch I was falling deeper and deeper into his trance. I'd never seen such a part of him before but I was more than happy to experience it. His hands wrapped tighter around my waist and let his tongue slide inside my mouth. Tsukki was truly a blessing. I don't think I've ever had a makeout session as passionate as this.

"Chill.. out.." I manage to mutter out in-between his wet kisses. He doesn't listen. Tsukishima continues to engulf me with his lips. Yet his body so close to me feels so wrong, he's supposed to be my best friend.. right? Not a lover. Not someone to be making out aggressively with in my house.

"Stop." I tell him as I slowly push him off of me. "I don't think I can do this with you Tsukki.."

He stares down at me, emotionless.

"God. Are you serious right now?"

I knew it. It was a mistake, there's no way he'd do something like this. I'm just a fool, we're only friends. And friends don't do this kind of stuff.

"You're my best friend.. it's just wrong!" I blurt out, which I regret almost immediately after the words leave my mouth.

He doesn't reply, yet he scowls. Anger is written all over his face and it's all my fault.

"So what? You've been messing around with me and now you get to decide where to draw the line? Pathetic." He mocks me.

Me? Messing around? I did nothing at all. It was all him. HIM.

"I didn't do anything! You started it! You were the one who began this stup-" I barely get to finish my sentence when he bursts out laughing. "What is so funny?!"

"You're a real joke (f/n). As if I would have any feelings for you. God no. I was just bored."

HIII IM ALIVE GUYS 😍😍 wattpad is so annoying I kept losing my acc but it's finally back !!!!!!! Lowkey back in my hq phase so enjoy this for now