|| chapter 7 ||

The day went by normally. Tsukishima has been a bit nicer thankfully. I'd sneak small glances at him during class and sometimes he'd catch me. He'd simply roll his eyes or wink at me. He always managed to leave me dumbfounded. Tsukishima is very attractive. His golden brown eyes shine in the moonlight. His messy, blonde hair felt like silk. His iconic smirk would give you butterflies. He really was a heart throb.

"Enjoy your day class." Sensei says as she dismisses us. I put away my papers and swing mg bag over my shoulder. I make my way out of the classroom when I feel someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Oi L/N, wait for me you idiot." Tsukishima scoffs.

"Oops right." I laugh. He rolls his eyes. I pull out my phone and walk Tsukishima to the gym. The walk was silent, as always. Tsukishima wasn't the type to make small talk. I've learned that over the years of our friendship. I continue to scroll through Instagram when someone calls out my name.

"Oh hey L/N." Kageyama greets me.

"Kageyama!" I smile at him. Tsukishima holds my hand. I try to walk over to Kageyama but he holds me tightly. I give out an awkward laugh and stay standing next to Tsukishima.

"Oi Bakeyama! Let's go practice." Hinata yells but stops when he sees me, "Hey Kageyama isn't she that girl you-" Kageyama immediately covers Hinata's mouth with his hand.

"Err, we'll be going now." Kageyama says as he tries to push Hinata back inside the gym.

"L/N, why don't you watch us practice?" Hinata jumps.

"Sure! I don't see-" I say before Tsukishima interrupts me.

"She's fine." she scowls.

"But-" I try to say. Tsukishima's grip on my hand becomes tighter. I wince a little.

"Shush Tsukishima, she clearly said yes." Kageyama and Hinata growls at Tsukishima.

"Yeah, I don't see why you don't want me to watch you practice." I laugh. Tsukishima scoffs.

"Fine, whatever." he mutters. He harshly holds onto my hand and walks me into the gym. The moment we enter, he lets my hand go. I rub my hand gently, noticing that it's red. I glare at Tsukishima and he rolls his eyes. He goes up to Yamaguchi and they talk a little.

"Hey, do you need something?" a tall guy with brown hair asks.

"Ah, sorry for the intrusion! I'm just here to watch Tsukishima practice!" I smile at him.

"Right, that's-" before he can finish a short boy comes running over to me.

"TANAKA LOOK ITS A GIRL- A GIRL CAME TO WATCH US PRACTICE!" he yells. Another bald guy comes running over to me as well. They open their arms but the brown haired guy grabs them by their collars. He has a deadly expression on his face. The two boys immediately apologize and bow.

"As I was saying, that's fine by me. I'm Sawamura Daichi, call me Daichi though. I'm the captain of the volleyball team." he rubs the back of his neck.

"Nice to meet you Daichi-san. I'm L/N F/N." I greet him as I bow.

"Who's this?" a grey haired boy says softly.

"This is L/N, she says she's here to watch Tsukishima practice today." Daichi tells him.

"Nice to meet you L/N. I'm Sugawara Koushi!" he smiles. He holds out his hand and I shake it.

"You can sit by Kiyoko on the bench." Daichi says as he points at the bench. I give him a small nod and walk over to the bench. I sit down next to the black haired girl.

"Hi, I'm L/N F/N. I'm here to watch my friends practice!" I introduce myself to her.

"Hello L/N, I'm Shimizu Kiyoko." she smiles at me. She's literally stunning. I'm in love. She and I talk while the boys practice. Shimizu-san tells me about the stuff she does as their manager. She also tells me the boys' names. I eagerly listen. Soon enough, practice was over. I help our Shimizu-san hand out towels and water bottles to the boys.

"You all did so well! I wish I could play volleyball!" I giggle. Tanaka and Nishinoya jump in excitement.

"Did you like my Rolling Thunder L/N??" Nishinoya asks me.

"Yes! You looked cool doing it!" I tell him. He gets even more excited. Tsukishima scoffs at him.

"You did well Tsukishima." I smile at him. He rolls his eyes.

"I'm gonna go get changed. Wait for me outside I guess." he says in a monotone voice and I nod. I walk out to the vending machine and try to choose a drink.

"You should get the milk." Kageyama says. I jump because he has startled me.

"You scared me Kageyama. But alright,
I'll try it!" I laugh.

"O-Oh sorry. How about I pay for your drink..?" He mumbles.

"Sure!" I push him in front of the vending machine. I watch as he picks out the milk and puts his money in. The drink comes out at the bottom and I eagerly grab it. I put the straw in and start to drink it.

"You're right Kageyama! It is good." I say as I continue to drink.

"T-Thanks.." he stutters.

"Do you mind if I were to call you Kags? Just a small nickname." I ask.

"O-Oh sure L/N. T-That's fine." he blushes.

"Great!" I say.

"L/N, lets go." Tsukishima says harshly, startling me.

"Ah, you startled me! Anyways bye Kags!" I wave at Kageyama.

"I thought I told you not to talk to him." Tsukishima growls.

"He's my friend, you can't just expect me to stop talking to him completely." I roll my eyes.

"Just stop talking to him." he says even louder.

"And what if I don't?~" I tease him.

"Don't try me L/N." he hisses.

"Ahh I'm so scared~" I giggle, pushing his buttons even more.

"L/N, I'm warning you." Tsukishima whisper-yells.

I fake scream when suddenly Tsukishima grabs my wrist. He walks faster and we arrive at his house. He pushes me into his home.

"H-Hey! I have to tell my mom-"

"Shut up." Tsukishima interrupts me. He forces his lips on to mine and kisses me aggressively.