♡You belong to me~♡ (TODOROKI)

Y/N P.O.V

*sigh* This sucks. Todoroki is playing some games with his friends again and I'm left all alone. No wonder I'm planning on breaking his ps5 >♡< Ever since I've bought that thing for him, he's never giving me attention. I tried talking to him about this but every time he's like "Y/N not right now, I'm busy."

    Anyway, moving on, I have a plan :) My brother is going out of town so he'll leave his cat with us (todoroki and me) I won't spoil anything now, you can just see ;)

*Doorbell rings*

I went to go get the door, I know it will be yashiro (the brother) and his cat though. I opened the door only to see yashiro and boopie standing out. I picked up boopie and petted her.

"How's mah baby been?~" I booped boopie as she growled.

"Haha she's been good." Yashiro replied with a big smile on his face.

"Ahh I see. Anyway, come in, must be hot out there." I said still petting boopie.

"I wish I could but my flight is really soon. I'll talk to you later and please take good care of boopie." Yashiro replied, he looked like he was in an hurry.

"Don't worry I will take care of her. Goodbye!!" I said as he walked away.

             I picked up boopie and went up in the bedroom where todoroki was.

"Babeeee look who's here~" I said as I closed the door to the bedroom.

"Not right now-" I cutted off todoroki.

"Ok Shut up. I'm trying to play with boopie." I said and petted the cat.

Todoroki P.O.V

Wait, What? How can she speak like that to me? I don't mind tho, she's probably on the time of the month. I'll continue playing with meh homies.

No one P.O.V

It was past an hour now and Todoroki was still playing. After like a good ten minutes, he got up, turned off his controller, and sat beside y/n who was busy playing with the cream coloured cat.

"Babe I'm done playing." Todoroki stated.

"Uh ok, did I ask Lol" Y/n replied as she patted boopie.

"Why are you being rude-" Todoroki was cut off by y/n again.

"Not right now todoroki, I'm busy." Y/N said as she squeezed boopie.

"BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Todoroki screamed and pouted.

"Omg todoroki stop being so fuckin childish dude." Y/n said and rolled her eyes.

Todoroki P.O.V

Ouch, now that hurts. How can she talk like that to me? Why? What did I do :(

Y/N P.O.V

"Childish? You wanna see something thats not childish huh?" Todoroki said as he moved close to me, to the point that it was too close.

"Todoroki stop making such  big deal out of this." I said trying to push him away by keeping an hand on his chest.

"Big deal? You wanna see something bigger babygirl~" Todoroki said as he came more closer to me and bit my ear gently.

"I-" I got cutted off by Todoroki.

"Shhhh babygirl~ Just enjoy" Todoroki said as he moved his hand up my thigh. I started moaning a little as he sucked my neck. As I was about to say him to suck harder, I hear a flashing sound.

       It was todoroki taking pictures of me moaning.

"TODOROKI GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BI-" I screamed as he ran off with the phone.

After an hour of tom and Jerry speed-running, we finally layed down.

"I got my revenge lol" Todoroki said as he huffed and puffed.

"Shut up." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Now you see, you belong to me, not that cat." Todoroki said as he hugged me.

"Omg todoroki were you literally jealous of a cat?" I said as I laughed hard.

Boopie P.O.V

What did I just witness?