19: Follow the plan

The four children group has managed to escape past Hogwarts protective enchantments by using some ancient spells in a book Nott's uncle had lent him long time ago.

The whole apparition problem, it took them six hours to solve.

The had heard the tape at 9:00 in the morning, which means: 1, two hours went by like that - searching in the library and coming back empty handed until Cadmus remembered that special book, and 2, four hours to search for an other method of transportation to the center of London and from there to Ukraine.

They decide to risk it and search for a portal. It is the only thing Riddle hadn't mentioned. They pray that the loophole will work out.

Problem is, they don't know where to find one, so in the end, after lots of exploring inside the room of Hidden things, Abraxas decides to give a go at the spell 'Accio'.

They end up with ten different objects that work as portals. They choose a dusty hat.

Druella makes some alterations to it, to make sure it will take them to the desired destination.

Six hours gone. They arrive in London at 3:02 after noon.

They don't want to fuck this up, so from now on they only use their wands.

It takes them one hour to walk all the way from their spot to the closest airline station.

"Alright, Potter. So, traveling by plane it is. Let's only hope that these muggles won't crush us." Says Abraxas, not with much enthusiasm.

"We will cast wards on the plane." Answers Harry, distracted by searching for a ticket cashier.

"You don't actually expect us to pay? We don't have any muggle money on us and the situation doesn't call for it." Remarks Ella.

"We won't bother. We will simply Imperio them, all of them." Says Harry with a most decisive tone.

"Damn right." Whistles Nott. "I certainly applaud your style, kid. Methodical and fruitful."

They are outside of a white building, which is most likely the airport. They see three planes on the parking zone.

"Alright." Says Harry, trying to attract everyone's attention. "Abraxas, Ella, you will go to one of the pilots and order them to take us immediately to Ukraine, plus put on the protection spells that are in the paper I gave you."

The two of them nod and turn to the left, where the white planes are parked.

"And what about us, Potter?" Inquires Cadmus.

"We must find one of the ladies in the cashier to ask about the duration of the travel."

"It's seven hours, sirs." Is the answer they get once they find a middle aged woman with brown wavy hair. "Though I don't know why you came here today, our station is closed for the public."

"Alright, yes, thank you." Smiles the Gryffindor. "We're just leaving."

Ten minutes pass. 3:12.

Once the pilot - David is his name - has been Imperioed and the spells on the flying machine activated, they fly off immediately.

They arrive at the airport of Ukraine at 10: 40 at night.

This means they have 22 hours left to find the address. Which would be good if they could actually find someone who speaks English.

After lots of walking and asking around, they stumble upon a young man around their age, Anton, who explains to them the way of finding the place they're looking for - which is a night club, mind you, so it's still closed, because it opens at 12 o'clock.

So they walk again, in fear of breaking any other rule they might have overlooked.

They arrive there at 2:15 after midnight. Thank the actual God. (The club is still empty though, no lighting of any kind.)

17 hours left. They will make it.

_________

A/N: I know the war was still on in 1944 and airlines were probably closed, don't come at me. Just ignore that small innacurracy for the sake of the plot, thank you.