21: Found, but-

"We did it! We're here much earlier!" Screams Druella, practically tearing up from happiness upon seeing the club and with the thought of rescuing her dear Burga. "Go Harry, get in! In in in!"

"Alright, alright  I'm going." Says Harry. He unlocks the old door and steps inside.

It's a really scary looking place for a club with all the lights off.

Lots of rooms and staircases. The walls are painted a soft maroon. Some of them are purple.

He says 'lumos!' and the tip of his wand lights up the various corridors.

He makes another spell, a tracking one he had found weeks ago. A golden line appears, leading him downstairs.

Great. That must be the basement.

He races down the stairs, jumping on three at a time,not caring about almost being trampled down on them a few times.

Lots of turns. Where does that thing end?

Oh. He comes face to face with a door. The golden line is passing right through it. He makes an attempt to open it and it's unlocked.

He hears cries. Oh, come on, why? They did it. They have more that sixteen hours -

It's Burga. She has knelt down the floor. She holds Adrian, whose legs can barely be seen from the amount of blood rolling down on them.

One of her hands is scarlet too.

She looks up. Tears hide her original view. "Harry... He tried to help me escape and... h - he's dead. It's been two hours since."

Harry kneels down as well, to lift the body of the poor boy off. He doesn't say anything.

She follows him outside of the room and moves forward, climbing up the staircases in complete silence, besides the occasional sobs.

He throws a look at the bomb, that has, in fact, stopped counting.

Well, no matter. They are ruined either way after that.