Chapter 19

It's been 2 days Sumedh have trapped himself in his room. And Kartikey is no where to be seen. Tho Sumedh don't know about this. Sumedh is now frustrated... he is angry on himself to believe on them. He is feeling betrayed, tore up, empty, useless, he was totally numb.

All the back memories were playing on his mind.

" Harrsh, Siddhart , Kinshuk, Vikram, Bhavesh nd that new member along with that person...whom i respect so much all are against me? All want's me to move away from their path? Why? I loved all of them so much..i trusted them so much and here they are betraying me" Sumedh said to himself.

The room was dark only the moonlight is falling on the floor which makes the room a lil visible. Few furnitures were broken, few are collapsed..the pillows nd bed sheet are thrown in the room the mirror was broken and a thin stream of blood was flowing.

And at the corner of the room Sumedh was sitting, crying, injured and blood coming out from his hands. He was holding a picture of him and his older brother in child hood.

Sumedh was sitting and crying silenty still holding the picture when without even knowing he fallen asleep..

.
.
.
.
.

"Bhaiya .... bhaiya!" A 16 yrs old Sumedh was roaming round the house to find his older brother. He was tensed cause his brother had self locked himself for days and now is no where to be found.

Sumedh was trying hard to find when his father came and showed him the paper in which his brother wrote about leaving them forever.

That was first when Sumedh's heartbroke.
He was numb reading the paper. He stand their like statue for some minutes nd then burst out on his dad.

"It's for you !! APPKI WAJHA SE BHAIYA CHALE GAYE" Sumedh shouted at top of his Lungs.

"You are the one who destroyed our family..you destroyed our future..our childhood..our dreams. YOU CAN BE A BIG HERO IN MAFIA WORLD..YOU CAN BE A BIG HERO IN BUSINESS WORLD. BUT YOU ARE A BIG ZERO BEING A DAD.
YOU DON'T DESERVE YOUR CHILDS.
AAPNE BACCHE NAHI..MANO GUNDE PALE HO. I HATE YOU MR.MUDGALKAR
I HATE YOU! ND KARMA WILL WORK AND YOU WILL DIE IN A MORE PAINFUL WAY THAN YOU GAVE US!" Sumedh stormed out from there to his room leaving his dad in a complete shock.

That day Sumedh left that house. The place where he get's his dance training he got a room their and started to stay with his roommate.
He worked at a cafe for money. He took his classes when exams are near. Their school was the most famous school in the country and was only affordable by rich families.
The school never put an attention for the attendance or anything. They were only strict with their stidies nd getting the students good grades was their only motive.

Slowly when Kartikey knew that it was for their father that Older Brother left home nd Sumedh too went away. He moved to Sumedh's room. And locked himself. He would never come out nd even if he does he will hide again when their father comes.

Few years went like this..Mr.Mudgalkar tried to bring back Sumedh. But Sumedh was in his decision. He hate him..nd he can't ignore it. Even if it's his so called father. Who was not like this before.

After many attempts Mr.Mudgalkar was depressed with himself. He never understand his all son's place unless he lost them. Even Kartikey is also afraid to come near him.
For the first time in so many years he thought in a cold mind about his family. He feel guilty what he did to his older son. He used to hit him every day nd treated him worse than an animal. He feel bad..but it was too late.Later it was heard that a guy near age of 19 had committed suicide on railway line.

Mr.Mudgalkar was numb after this. After that incident he was alive for the next two years. Sumedh was right his dad died more painful way than they got ... he got two heart attacks..his most trusted persons left him. Kartikey went to abroad for studies. Sumedh also went to abroad for his dance. People slowly leaves connection with him. All was left was he and loneliness.

And one day,

"Dad.." Sumedh was standing near the door looking at his dad. His dad smiled weakly. That day after years Sumedh saw a natural smile on his dad's face. He was happy to see it but sad that he felt all this when everything is out of control.

Mr.Mudgalkar said, "I know I'm not a good Dad. But you are good brother..take care of Kartikey. Aur ho sake toh mujhe maaf kaar dena BETA."

Sumedh freezed at his place..."BETA?" he didn't expected his dad to call him like this..he couldn't even recognise when the last time he called him BETA.

He for the first time after a long time felt happy seeing his dad. That genuine smile..that calling him BETA..he wish his older brother could hear this.
He went towards him nd said, " I'll take care of him."

"Mujhe tum pe pura bharosa hai..i believe in you. Nd someday i hope your older brother forgives me too. I love all BETA!"

And that was the last time when Sumedh talked with his father. The last words between them.The last conversation from a DAD to his SON.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kartikey was in their farm house..it was a bit away from their home. He was sitting in the hall and looking at the ceiling. His eyes was sparkling with tears. It's not the first time he is crying. Maybe Kartikey is younger than Sumedh but he had seen a different side of life too.

It was not the first time at cafe when Sumedh said him their father was Mafia. He knew it before that but he never believed it. He never get's so many friends as other do cause children at his age were afraid of him as he belongs to Mafia family. Kartikey has always been the best of the friends. No one will like to lose a friend like him. But for his family background he didn't get's a friend. And those who wanna make him friends are selfish nd annoyings so he stayed away from them.
His only friend and best friend was his brother Sumedh. And then Harrsh and Siddhart and others.

But the last day when he saw them betraying Sumedh in such a way.... he couldn't handel it. He could see anything but not a singel tears in Sumedh's eyes. Cause when there was no one..there was only Sumedh for him no matter what. He knows the struggle of his brother nd now he is not gonna forgive the others for what they did.

Kartikey remained sitting their...his hands one holding the picture of the Three Mudgalkars and other one a broken piece of glass for which blood is streaming down.

____________________________________________

So how are you all guys? I hope well. Please take care of yourself. It's important and yeah so here is the new update!

Hope you all like it..tell me in comment box how u liking or not.

And keep supporting it means really a lot! Nd i will again say that please if u haven't read the previous chapters or skipped please read them or you will not understand this nd the upcoming chapters.[ Special mentions Chap: 2 to 7
nd 15 to 17.]

So let me know in comment box again if u liked the chapter or not...

Till then take care of yourself..ignore the mistakes i made. Nd stay healthy.

Hope to see you soon,
@/beatking_kai💕