PART 22

Marco's POV

im desperate.

nagdoorbell ako ulit,,im here now infront of Kyle's mansion,,

automatic na bumukas ang gate,,

hindi na ako nagulat,,i know he's expecting me to come.

damn the man.

im not that stupid not to notice that this is all a trap.

pero wala akong magagawa just to play along with this crap,,for Euphy.

to take her back.

hindi pa man ako nakakaapak sa unang baitang paakyat sa main door ng bumukas ito.

and took all courage i had to control myself to not give him a one hell of a punch to his mocking face.

he had the guts to mock at me,,fuck!

"Marco Flanele,,its been a long time,,"

"where is she?"

"tsk,tsk,tsk,,why in a hurry?,,are you scared or what?"

"Klyfford Mc Klein,,let me tell you something,,no one,,i repeat,,no one ever scared me,,so i ask again,nicely,,where is my fiance?"

then he laughed at me,,mockingly.

"fiance?,,who?,,paano mong aangkinin ang babaeng isip lang ang nawalan ng alaala,,but her heart,,i reapeat,,her heart still beats only for me."

this time ako naman ang natawa,,pagak na tawa.

"go on,,well,its for free,,so keep dreaming on,,but still truth hurts,,and the truth is,,Euphy will never ever remember you..try to accept it,,coz thats the reality."

in instant he's standing infront of me,,furiously.

not as furious as i am,,i guess.

"let me tell you something ,,do you have any idea,,kung anong gusto kong gawin sayo right here,right now?,,i wanna burn you to death,,until your fucking ashes vanish to nowhere."

"oh really,,don't worry,,the feeling is very much mutual,,wanna try?"

im about to give him a direct punch to his fucking face when suddenly,,Euphy came out carrying Zeus.

"Marco?"

"dada,dada,,"

_______

Kyle's POV

im abouto to punch Marco using my fist on fire.

this bastard really know how to pissed me off,,well,im very much willing to show him my rage,,as in now.

but i stopped when i heard Euphy's and my son's voices.

lucky bastard Flanele.

i turned to looked at them.

poker face,,trying hard to smile.

"Euphy,,may bisita ka,,"

then i looked back again to Marco in hatred.

"my long lost friend,,who happened to be your,,fiancee."

gusto kong masuka sa sinabi ko.

"you were friends?,,anyone,can please explain this,,coz im freakingly confused by now,,Marco?"

ofcourse,,go on Marco,,do your part,,ayusin mo lang,,baka samain ka sakin.

that's what my death glare to him means.