He asks you out.

Jeff:
Right now you were sitting in your bed. Jeff was out and you were so bored. You heard a knock at your door and went to it. You opened it only to be met with a paper heart taped to the wall in front of you. You grabbed it and read the writing. 'Follow the hearts and it will lead you to me. ~ Jeff. You smiled and followed the hearts. They all said the same thing. They led you all the way out to your back yard. You picked up the last one that was taped to the ground and read it. 'Look up.' You did and gasped. Jeff was standing there with a bouquet of blood red roses and chocolates. He held them out to you and smiled. "Be mine?" He asked. You smiled and tackled him. "Yes! Of course!" You said excitedly.
Slenderman:
You were sitting on a rock in the woods crying because slendy is 2 hours late. You sighed and got up. You walked back to your house and up to your room only to be met by BEN. "Slenderman was in an accident. He told me to bring you to the mansion. And that he is sorry he was late." He said. You nodded and BEN grabbed your hand. He pulled you into the tv then out into his room I'm guessing. He pulled you out of that room and down the hall. He pushed you gently into another room and closed the door. Slender was sitting in a chair. Even sitting he is taller than you. "You don't look hurt." You said. "I am. In my heart. I was in the woods with you and I was in your head. You weren't crying just because I wasn't there. You were crying because you found your best friend dead in your room. I would've come and comforted you but the police were around so that's why I wasn't there. And seeing you crying when I couldn't do anything hurt me. Y/N you are the most precious thing in the world to me right now. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You were in tears again and nodded. He got up and picked you up in his tendrils. He hugged you tightly and you hugged him back just as tight.
BEN:
You were sitting in front of your bed, looking at your tv. You were waiting for BEN because he said he had a surprise for you. He usually always comes out of your tv so you were waiting. A hand popped out and handed you something. It was a controller. Then it handed you another one. You were confused. Then the hand gave you a paper. It read, 'Be my player two? ~ BEN.' You gasped and looked at the tv. It was blank. Nothing there. "Yes." You whispered. Then you felt arms wrap around your waist. "I'm glad you said yes." He whispered in your ear.
Hoodie:
You were walking to the oak tree to meet hoodie. He said he wants to talk to you. When you got there you sat down. You waited 45 minutes and sighed. You guessed you got stood up. You got up and looked at the tree. You gasped at what you saw. 'Y/N will you be my girlfriend? ~ Hoodie.' Was carved into it. "Of course." You whispered. Then felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Hoodie. You smiled and hugged him. He hugged you back and you smiled.
Masky:
You were at your job and mixing some icing. It was black icing with vanilla flavor. Masky was sitting at the counter with you. "So what do you wanna do after your shift?" He asked. "I don't know. I was thinking going to the mall and hanging out. How's that sound?" You asked. "Pretty cool. You done with that yet?" He asked. "Yea." You said. He grabbed the bowl and took the icing on his finger. He put it on the cheesecake in front of you and wrote something. When he finished he pushed it to you. 'Y/N Be Mine?' Was wrote on it. You gasped. You looked at him and smiled. "Of course Masky." You said. He hugged you over the counter and pulled his mask up slightly. He kissed your cheek then grabbed the cheesecake and left. You were confused but continued to work.
Toby:
"It's so boring right now!" You said to yourself. You were alone in your living room watching tv. Nothing good was on so you got up and went to your room. You gasped at what you saw. It was covered in rainbow paint splatters. It looked really cute. Your bed had a new spread on it and new furniture. You looked up at the ceiling and tears sparked your eyes. In Y/F/C paint was the words 'Be mine Y/N?' You looked around and Toby came out of your closet. You ran to him and tackled him in a hug. "Yes." You whispered in his ear. He hugged you back and you two stayed like that for a while.
Silver:
You were playing on your DS when Silver's Pokemon popped up. It kept dancing around and you giggled. Then a bubble came up above it. "Silver wants to know if you'll be his girlfriend." It said. You gasped. "Of course I will you cutie." You said to your DS. You sat it down on your bed and silver came out. You hugged him and his arms came and he hugged you back. You kissed his cheek and watched him blush.