First time.

Jeff:
You and Jeff were in a heated make your session when you felt something poke you. He pulled back embarrassed but you kept him close. "I'm ready." You said. He looked at you. "Are you sure baby. You don't have to. I can take care of this." He said. "I'm ready Jeff. I promise." You assured him. He nodded and you started kissing again. He started to take off your top and you took off his hoodie. Then some shit happened. c;
Slenderman:
You and slender were in the woods when a thought popped in your head. You quickly dismissed it but it was too late. Slender was blushing. You blushed hard and looked down. "Whenever your ready darling." He said. You looked at him. "I am." You said. "Are you sure baby? Cause I can wait as long as I can for you." He said. "I'm ready slendy. I wanna do this with you." You said. He nodded and picked you up. He teleported you to his room and locked the door. He layed you on the bed and started taking your clothes off. And that ladies and gentlemen is when you two have sex. Your welcome! cx
BEN:
You were playing a video game with BEN. The winner get the prize of having the loser do whatever they want. Right now you were kicking his ass in Mario kart. On the third lap you came in first place. "Woo!!" You yelled and did a victory dance. "Alright. How shall I assist you ma'am?" He asked being all proper and shit. You thought about for a second then smirked. You pushed him gently on your bed and climbed on top of him. You were currently straddling his waist and moved your hair to one side of your neck as you kissed him with lust and love. He got the hint and grabbed your waist kissing you back. You felt his little friend poke your thigh and giggled. "Lemme take care of that baby." You said seductively. He gulped and nodded quickly. Then you started stripping each other's clothes. And she's not a virgin anymore. c;
Hoodie:
You all know how hoodie is the shy one right? Well right now you were sitting on your bed talking with hoodie. A thought popped into your head and you looked at him. You bit your lip as you looked him up and down. He noticed and blushed. You climbed on his lap. You felt his little friend poke your thigh and you smirked. "I want you baby." You said seductively. He nodded and you layed him back on the bed. You kissed him lustfully and started losing clothes. Then it happened.
Masky:
You and Masky had a cheesecake fight so you both needed showers. You had a great idea and looked at Masky. "Wanna save water and shower together?" You smirked, winking at him. "Of course babe." He smirked back. He took off his mask and winked at you. You both ran to the bathroom and stripped clothes. You hopped in the shower with the hot water hitting your bodies. And that is shower sex. ^.^
Toby:
you were cleaning Toby's hatchets while he was watching tv. What you didn't notice was that he stopped watching the tv and was now watching you. He had his goggles and mouth guard on the table next to him. You were jamming to your iPod with headphones in. "Why you think I'm putting in my favorite perfume? Why you think this dress is so tight I can barely move? Why you think I'm dancing in these uncomfortable shoes? I did it all I did it all I did it all for you!" You sang. When you finished cleaning you set down his hatchets and looking at him. You pulled out your headphones when you saw his wide eyes. "What?" You asked. "You voice is sexy." He said. You blushed and looked down. But you didn't miss his VERY apparent bulge. You giggled quietly but he heard. "What?" He asked. You then sat on his lap. "Need some help baby?" You asked, grinding your hips in his. He groaned in pleasure and nodded as you two made out.
Silver:
Silver was blushing for about five minutes now. "Are you okay silver?" You asked. "Y-y-yea w-why?" He stuttered. "Because you've been blushing for about 5 minutes now." You said. He crossed his legs and looked at you, blushing more. You then realized and smirked. "You got a boner don't you?" You asked. He blushed more and looked away. But you surprised him when you pulled him to you. "Let's take care of that okay?" You asked. His eyes widened and he blushed more before nodding. You smiled and started a very heated makeout session.
Red:
You and red were in a normal heated make out session and you felt the familiar friend poke you. He pulled back and looked at you. You were biting your lip and looking at him. "You wanna continue or do I need to head to the bathroom again?" He asked. "I think you've impregnated my bathroom enough. Now it's my turn." You smirked. He smirked and nodded then continued your session. It got more heated quickly and clothes started disappearing as you two did the deed.
EJ:
EJ had his mask off most of the time today while at your house and you were in a very horny mood. You crossed your legs and stared at him while biting your lip. You couldn't do anything about it cuz slender and Y/F/N were here right now. "For the love of Zalgo! Darling let's leave these two alone. Their dirty thoughts are clouding my mind." Slender said, dragging Y/F/N out. But she managed to wink at you. "Use protection!" She shouted. You blushed then Felt someone grab your hand. EJ pulled you up to your room and gently layed you on the bed. He hovered over you and pushed his lips to yours. You kissed back and it got heated very quickly. "You really wanna do this?" He asked. You nodded and pulled him closer as clothes disappeared.
LJ:
"Gumdrop are you okay? You seem a little out of it today." LJ asked you. "Huh? Oh yea I'm fine babe. Don't worry." You smiled. He nodded slowly and walked back into the kitchen. "Tell him." You heard someone in your mind say. 'No.' You thought. "He wants to. He's just waiting for you to be ready." They said. It sounded like slender. 'He has to tell me. I'm not just gonna throw myself at him.' You thought. 'He likes that. It turns him on." Slender said. 'How the hell do you know this?!' You thought. "I can read minds. He keeps thinking over and over about you tackling him and then leading it to the bedroom. So make his thoughts real. Go for it." He said. 'Ugh fine!' You thought. You got up and walked to the kitchen. LJ turned to looked at you. He smiled. "Hey gumdrop. How are you?" He asked, popping some candy in his mouth. 'I bet he tastes sweet from all the candy. And not his mouth.' You thought to gross out slender. "...Gross..." He said. You giggled and tackled LJ. "Bye!" Slender said. You kissed LJ and felt his boner. "Slender told you didn't he?" He asked. "Yep. But he was in my head too. I want you LJ." You said. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you jumped on him. He carried you up to your room and layed you on your bed. He hovered over you and kissed you. Then clothes disappeared and sexy time replaced it.