🖤HARRY🖤

Harry's Description^

Harry was sitting there, Blank faced. Staring into the sky. He hated how he looked right now. He felt like he didn't belong like James Potter. Then suddenly" TIME FOR BED, HARRY" said A Petunia Dursley. Harry said" OK, AUNT PETUNIA". And then he got ready for bed and Went to sleep.

*****************
Harry woke up the Next day feeling different, he had brown eyes, With Black Curly Hair. He then realised a Stone was in his Hand. Then he had a Letter from  The Potter Family, why would I have a Letter from my Family? Harry thought.

Dear Harry,

Today you would've known you are Adopted into the Potter name, from Lily and James Potter, The Boy Who lived was actually the Girl who lived 'Lily Lucy Evans' your adoptive sister.

James and I realised you Need to Give the Invisibility Cloak to her as it is originally hers. But the Elder wand, The Resurection stone, is brought from Generation to Generation. Us potters, Got the Invisibility cloak Decendants from Your real family, The Peverall' family. Antioch was your Uncle, and so was Cadmus. But Antioch was Disowned because he killed a Wizard, decades Ago.

But we're Sure you already knew that. Anyways see you again Soon,

Lily Potter
( By the Way, we are Alive but In hiding).