Chapter 10: It's Lust Not Love

Warning Sexual Content!!!

I made my way down the path from her house. Her body and mind were weird. She dressed like an outcast, but had a very decent body shape. I wouldn't say it was perfect, but it would make a male's mouth water.

She didn't know how to live. She was always cooped up in that house. Around those bullies, and her mother's death on her shoulders. Riley was hurting when she unconsciously made me, or more precisely I came to her.

Don't get me wrong, I don't actually hate her. To be the bad guy would only make her life easier. I'm Bad Riley, or I like to be referred to as Enna. My name means the edge of a sword. I strike fear, awe, and terror into people.

I don't hate Riley, I just hate that she's so weak. I'm not saying I love her either. She's so annoying. 

I opened the passenger car door to her Mercedes. I checked all her compartments for a spare key. I found it in the visor. I turned the radio on and a bunch of screaming came out of the speakers. I jumped, then quickly turned the station.

"Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

So it's going to be forever,

Or it's going to go down in flames."

A chick on the radio sang. "I think I might keep it on this station." I said to myself. I put the car in reverse and backed out the drive way. 

I parked into the mall's parking lot. When I got out the car a bunch of people stared at me as if they didn't know who I was. Humans are so ignorant and rude. 

I pretended I didn't notice, then made my way to the entrance of the mall. As I was walking into Body Central, I could hear men whistling at me. The other me could never get this much attention. I smirked, then entered the store.

 A middle aged employer came up to greet me. "Hello, welcome to Body Central-" she started to say. People like this annoy me, they act like I can't read what store I walk into.

"Listen lady, I know what store I just walked into. I don't need you repeating it to me like I don't understand English. Also, you employers need your jobs I get it, but unless I go to find you don't bother me. Another thing, why is it so fucking hard to find you guys when we need you? It's like you guys disappear." I said irritated

I walked away from the lady, while her mouth looked like a gaping hole. She never knows what could fly in there. A fly, a fist, maybe the occasional dick. Maybe that's why her mouth is so wide. 

I walked over to the jewelry to find myself a choker. As I was looking I found a Yin Yang one that described my bodily situation. As I was reaching out to grab it another hand grabbed it first. I turned quickly to see a teenage girl with cake for a face.

So this is what human makeup has come to? "Excuse me. I know you noticed me picking that up, could you give it to me." I said.

The cake face turned to her two friends that stood behind her and they started laughing. "Ha, look Snow White wants me to give it back to her." She said leaning closer to my face, "We both know you can't afford it with all the rags you wear."

I looked down at the black dress and pumps I was wearing, then looked at her Aeropostale attire. I laughed at her accusation. "You do realize you look like Cinderella before the bibbity bobbity boo." I said smirking.

The whole group gasped at my comeback. "Oh by the way I noticed your makeup could use some makeup. Maybe you could cover up all of that cake icing you put up there." I said snatching my choker from her grasps.