_*~Chapter 1- Pilot~*_

~EPISODE 1: Pilot~

When they got home from school, Henry ran to his bedroom. Lydia didn't think much of it until she decided to go check up on him.

"Hey Henry, are you here?" Lydia asked but nobody answered so she opened the door to see nobody was there.

"Mom, where is Henry?" She asked as she went to her office. Regina was doing paperwork at the time when she asked so she looked up to her daughter.

"Isnt he in his room?" Her mother asked. Lydia shakes her head. This is when she started to get worried.

Searching the whole house, they couldn't find him anywhere. They were about to look outside but stopped when the door was wide open. Regia went in full panic mode and decided to call the sheriff.

~~~~~~~~~~

Regina called the sheriff to help find Henry but with no luck. Lydia was sitting in her bedroom, staring outside as she was drifting into her thoughts 'Where would he be?' She was scared and concerned for him.

At that moment, she missed Henry. tears started to flood her vision but a sound of a horn pulled her out of her thoughts as she looked down to see a yellow buggy car.

Lydia saw Henry come out of the car with a blond woman. Jumping out of her chair, she rushed down the stairs and outside.

She could hear them having a confiscation but at that moment, Lydia didt care, she wanted her brother.

"Henry!!!" She shouted and jumped him into a hug. She heard the woman give a little chuckle and Henry laughed. "Are you okay?!" Even though Lydia was younger than him, she always had a concern like a mother or a big sister.

"I'm fine Dia! I'm sorry for n-'' He was interrupted by his Mother running out of the house along with the sheriff.

"Henry?" She asked as she ran down the stairs. "Oh henry" Regina gave both of her children a bone crushing hug.

"Are you okay? Where have you been?" Regina asked after she pulled away from them. Her eyes trailed up to the blond woman looking uncomfortable.

"What happened?" Regina's voice broke a bit but stood full length. In a harsh tone, Henry shouted "I found me real mom!" and dragged his sister into the house.

"How did you find her?" Lydia asked as they sat on Henry's bed looking through the 'Once Upon A Time' book.

"Oh just this website! It had a lot of information on it" He sounded so cheery talking to his sister but with his mother, his like a stone cold brick. The door broke their confiscation. They both look up to see Graham, the sheriff.

"Hey Henry, Lydia." Lydia smiled politely at the officer whilst Henry fell onto his bed and looked the other way.

"I'm gonna go see mom" Lydia then exited the room and went downstairs to see Emma and Regina talking. She stayed at the bottom of the stairs to listen into their confiscation.

"How did he find me?" Emma asked, staring at Regina who was filling their drinks.

"Know idea. When I adopted him, he was only 4 months old (Go with it)" Regina continued to pour them drinks as she talked "The records were

sealed and i was told that the mother didn't want contact."

Lydia was confused. Who wouldn't want henry? I mean, who would put him up for adoption? Lydia's eyes widened when realisation struck her. Was she adopted? And like they could read her mind, Emma askes