Chapter 7: Late night fun

After the fantastic dinner, Ian, Anthony, Britney and Jamie were driving back to the Smosh house. 

"So were are you two staying?" Ian asked.

"At a motel." Jamie said.

"EUGH! Oh no you two have to stay with us." Ian said.

"Fine I'll give you directions to where it is so we can pick up our stuff." Jamie said.

As Jamie gave Ian directions, Ian drove to the motel. They arrived in the parking lot, Jamie and Britney got out of the car. They walked into the room and grabbed their stuff.

"Wow, we're gonna be sleeping at the Smosh house! This is unheard of!" Britney said.

"I know! And you get to spend time with lover boy." Jamie said.

"Lover boy? Who's the lover boy?" Britney asked.

"Anthony." Jamie said.

"What? Who is he in love with?" Britney asked.

"Duh! Its you!" Jamie said.

"Me? You're crazy." 

"Yeah! Don't you notice the way he stares at you. Plus he takes you phone cause you're texting another guy."

"Whatever. I don't believe you."

"Lets just go"

Britney and Jamie leave the motel room with their stuff and get back in the car. Ian drives to the smosh house.

They all get inside.

"So what should we do?" Anthony asked.

"We are gonna watch a movie" Ian said.

"Yay! But please don't let it be Halloween. It scares me bad." Britney said.

"Well then I guess that's what were watching." Anthony said.

Britney started having a panic attack.

"WHAT! NO WE ARE NOT WATCHING HALLOWEEN. I'LL SHIT MY PANTS!" she said.

"Don't worry it will be fine." Ian said.

Ian walked into his room and put on his pj's. So did Anthony. Later on Jamie and Britney put their pj's on.

Anthony sat on the couch next to Britney and Jamie sat on the floor. 

"This movie deserves some popcorn." Ian said.

"I'll make the popcorn!" Jamie said. she got up out of her seat and walked half way to the microwave.

"You don't even know where it is." Ian said.

"So? I'll look for it." Jamie said.

"Not unless I get it before you do." Ian said

 Jamie quickly ran towards the kitchen. 

"Go Jamie go." Britney yelled. She got up and tried to tackle Ian.

"I'll tackle Ian, you get the popcorn." Jamie said.

Jamie climbed on Ian's back and tried to take him down. Britney checked each cabinet but every cabinet she checked was empty.

"Come on, Britney!" Jamie said.

"I can't find it." She Said.

Britney check the last cabinet to find a package of popcorn. She took one and threw it in the microwave and turned it on

"I found it!" Britney said.

"Great team work." Jamie said. She gave Britney a high five and sat back down.